saifkhan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam aleikum, i read in a thread that youre from Finland? Didnt know anyone on this forum from Finland before mashAllah.
    Thank you so much for the photo and other information, jazakallah khair! Insha'Allah, I am sure the books will be given to me after all!
    Assalamu alaykum respected brother, I have a question about your free books: What did the packaging look like? For example, the return address on the package, what was the name?

Let me explain, I live with my kufr family and if they see me receiving Islamic books they will throw them in the trash and not tell me. I work in the day so I am not home when the mail comes.
    :salam2:
    I hope you're in the best of health and Iman.by the way I put you in my list of friend,I'd like to make you know that next week in sh Allah I'll leave Italy and go to Morocco.I don't know if and when I'll be able to write again,but my request is,don't forget me:wasalam:
    thanks for the support.
    I discovered this way to write messages without posting them in public every time,so if anybody wants to ask me something and vice-versa,I can do it through this section"visitors message".wa salam
    salam 'alikum,I agree with you,it's what it's happening in the world...but one day there won't be any rhyme which will stop the End.Thank you for liking my poem.wa salam
    As-Salam brother, sorry for late reply. I am originally from Keranigonj, Dhaka now living in the USA. Ramadan Mubarak.
    Assalam alaikum again brother Saif,

I'm bangali..but amar bangla oto bhalo na!! I don't live in Oman..am actually living in Australia at the moment. What I meant was that I know a Bangali family living in Oman.
    And sorry for the slow reply. I didn't notice I had a wall response for a while!
    Hope you are doing well :)
    Assalam alaikum.
    Assalam alaikum again,

Nah I'm not from Qatar. I'm Bangali! :) I know of quite a few BD people here with families in Oman. One of the Uncles here, his wife and child is still in Oman and he visits there often. Haven't met anyone that has lived in Qatar though. Especially not somebody around my age range (so that excludes uncles and aunties and stuff...unless I've miscalculated your age range!!).

I visited Dhaka for the first time in January 2010 for 2 weeks, after my family moved out of the Middle East when I was 5 (which was back in 1993). It's pretty hectic and crowded in BD!
    Assalam alaikum,

How are you bro? InshAllah you're well. Looked at your profile. So do you live in Bangladesh now? How long were you in Qatar for? (do you remember much or were you really young when you left?)
    Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu my respectfull brother.

Alhamdulillah I am well, with the mercy of Allah. Everything is good on my side, mashallah. :hijabi:How are you??? And how is your health now? I hope Inshallah you are getting better dear brother with the help of Allah. Mashallah, what is in your heart is better than anything,Inshallah. I pray that Allah make your heart always like that, and show you ways that you be always neer before Him, and give you all other good on this world and Ahirah. ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:

take care

May Allah give you good health very soon, Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

sorry about getting to you late akhi.got busy here.
    yes physiotherapy works in most conditions.inshallah ALLAH will grant you shifa.what i meant by being careful is that often when we get thru too much pain we want quick recovery and do insane stuff.so be patient inshallah.

jazakallah khairan wa iyyaki.
    :wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

alhumdulillah i'm fine akhi.jazakallah khairan for your good wishes and duas.wa iyyaki.may ALLAH bless you and grant you with imaan and health too.

akhi did you talk to your doc about excersice.this isn't he knd of matter that gets cured with midcines and surgeries.my khala got a severe case too.these days are really hard on her.she worked a lil too much and now she cannot even stand straight.so be careful.alhumdulillah she called today and the docs in uk adviced her some yoga excerise to replace the one she used to do and now she's at ease a lil.so check out something like that.and take care of it akhi,donot take it lightly.may ALLAh cure you inshallah.

i see i'm ansari got banned news caster.akhi he and the mods got into some misunderstading and so this happened i hope things will work out.i really hope ALLAh creates love in their hearts for each other.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
    Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu dear brother Saif.

I pray you are in the best state of health and taqwa Inshallah. Baarak Alah feekh dear brother for your always kind duas mashallah, and for passing salams to my family too. May Allah reword you for being so kind. It is only our duty to remaind each others on Allahs words, and words of His ResulAllah sallahu alayha wa salam.All blessings are from Allah subhan we teala, and if we like Muslims advice each other for everything good Inshallah, than we wil reach high levels in eman, and be more close to Allah.

How is your proccess for getting your visa dear brother? I really pray to Allah that for you everything pass well, and that now things are better on your side.:hijabi:

Ameen summa ameen. May Allah bless you too with happiness on this world, and more on other world, Inshallah.

take care

:wasalam:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…