ummyasiin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Queenislam my email notification show you are responding. I cannot open anything on the site.. MashaAllah.. I do not know your answers
    I still cant use the site :( i see the replies in my email, but cant open them. I am only able to access this page bc i left it open.
    error msg that saffari cannot open due to too many redirects.Wats goin on? Is my page locked? I may not see thw answers to this :(
    Member since 2007 old name was ummyaniah... I jus wanna relearn regain my lost treasures....Knowledge of this deen, in sha Allah
    Assalaamu alaiku,

long time no salam...I hope u still remember me :shymuslima1:

take care, hope all is well wif you and your family.

I thought of you and HAD to like come to ur wall and just write:D

*hug* :D:D:D:D
    ALHAMDULILAH!!!!! I love you sisters..yall makin me tearful.....how can I even compete with joy yall have given me? May Allah swt bless u2, shower you with the happiness n this life n the next. Mashallah........how was I ever able to stay away from here for so long...i hav to get a computer.
    :bismillah:
    :salam2:
    sister ummyasiin,
    :SMILY252:May Allah swt bless upon your family~Amin!:SMILY252:

~All The Best!

~Wassalam :)
    sister ummyasiin,
    :ma:
    Alhamdulillah!

He's back!
    Just in time for The Holy Month of Ramadhan!

This is a very good news!
    I am so very happy for you dear sister.

~May Allah swt bless upon your family amd marriage~Amin!

[IMG]
    Thank you,
    Take Care!

~Wassalam :)
    sister ummyasiin ,

I thought maybe this poem can be meant here since you like them!
    N I really hope you will GET OVER whatever happen
    May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

O' past that has departed and is gone, I will not cry over you. You will not see me remembering you, not even for a moment, because you have traveled away from me never to return.

O' future, you are in the realm of the unseen, so I will not be obsessed by your dreams. I will not be preoccupied about what is to come because tomorrow is nothing and has not yet been created.

`Today is my only day' is one of the most important statements in the dictionary of happiness, for those who desire to live life in its fullest splendor and brilliance.

Take Care,
    From ur sister in Islam
    :queenislam.
    ~Wassalam.
    Assalamu alaykum

Sister, I hope that pains stops veryyy soon InshaAllah! :( Please go see a doctor, InshaAllah they will help...once I posted a thread on TTI seeking medical help but everyone we shouldnt do that on a forum...so thats probably what they are gonna tell you.

But please go see a doctor!! :(:( Hurryyy hurrryyY!!! :(

I HOPE THE PAINS STOPPPSSSS SOOOOOOOOON!!
    Wa'alaykum salaam wa rahmatulLahi wa barakaatuhu! :):)

Aameen wa iyyaki sister! I love you double the amount you love me ;) You too ukhtii, you're always making me smile msshaALlah :):) You rock man :D

You do, do you? It was quite random tbh :) But im really glad you liked it :) *hugs*

Alhumdulillah am wlel too, Things are going well Alhumdulillah :)

Im delighted to hear from you! :D

Love u alwyas
    LOL@charity bag! :D Sis, it's free makinf people happy and smile right? :D so why not lol i LOVE making people happy *who doesnt :p*But you defintely beat me :p Yours must be too too too too heavy!

Wassalaam :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…