ya allah madad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

heeey!!when did you post that????my Allah!!i'm so sorry
    Jazakallah khair.how are you sweet sister.yaar sorry i honestly missed it.dunno how did that happen.how are things??
    Wow ... that was quite a surprise. So much love, it is intoxicating (I am joking). It is so good to hear from you Graane. Tsenga ye? Qarari da InshaAllah? Zemung taraf ta kela raaze de khaira sara?
    Zema Graane Khor,

Kuchnay akhtar de Khuday derta mubarak wogerzey au roze au taraweh de Khuday khpel pe darbaar ke qabule ki. Heela larema che khe khwandawera roza derbaande tera shwa, de akhtar sara. Zema salamoona worasawa tolo ta. Dua gaane me derpese di. Khuday de ta raata har wakhte khush hala au kamyaaba lari.
    :salam2:

Alhamdulillah that's great! :) May Allah bless you. Oh that's ok, ya I've been busy. This month is such a blessing, hopefully we make the most use of it in what we can. I guess most of us are busy these days. May Allah accept our prayers. Take care....:)
    Oh I am sorry Graane. I had no such intentions. Kho khair, roza de Mubarak. Khuday de da miyaasht derta mubaraka au de khushhali na daka wogerzey. Tsenga tereegi de roze shpe au woraze?

Bakhena ghwarhema che der wakhtpas me sta de message jwaab darke. It's my last semester at uni, so I am quite busy. I am not making too much appearances, as you like to call it. I hpe you don't mind. Heela larem che bya ba sara woghageegu Graane. Khpel khyaal saata au tolo ta zema salamoona au ihteramaat worasawa. Pe Khuday de spaarema.

Sta Khor :)
    :wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my teddy bear:p

how are you sister.jazakallah khairan for your sweeeet message and i now i kno i'm not the only one with naughty blood in my veins:Dvery bad.i'll get you back for this:plol

i WILL pray for you inshallah.
    ameen wa iyyaki
    i kno it's very depressing sometime to see so much pain and not being able to help....i got so many ideas in my head but seems like they stay in my head lolzz i doubt anyone here is helping me put them in actions!!

ameen summan ameen
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

i'm fine Alhumdulillah and so is everybody else.i was on a visit to peshawar during the flood days but Alhumdulillah my village and family are all safe and secure with ALLAH's grace.hope everthing is alright at your end....
    OOOOH OH OH look whose here!!

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

sister i'm so happy to kno about*****lol you never kno.and it explains the depression and all.sis our brother is bout to have a big day innit;)??

keep it healthy sister do a lot of ibadah,stay away from sins and fitnah.first school is the mothers lap remember!!so we want a real muslim not affected by the idiotic world.start right now:D!!

it's all right behna i understand.take care of yourself inshallah,i'm fine alhumdulillah and life going as usual.
    yeah you got that right.when i feel hot i start thinking about how bad would that torment be.may ALLAH protect us all....

sorry for my rant.how are you and your family nd mental peace:)???

mayALLAH bless you and give you happines of duniya and akhira and make every affair of your life the best for you.

ameen wa iyyaki.keep me in your prayers sister.may you have the best....in a coupke of .....you kno what i mean!!

two words:CAKE TARE!!
    thought i'd share this with your:)

The Ayah in the Qur'an which brings the most relief is in Surat Az-Zumar:

[قُلْ يعِبَادِىَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُواْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لاَ تَقْنَطُواْ مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ]

(Say: "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the mercy of Allah.'') And the clearest Ayah in the Qur'an about reliance on Allah is:

[وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجاًوَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ يَحْتَسِبُ]

(And whosoever has Taqwa of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine) (65:2-3).'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…