samiha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Poiro-ette, doesn't have a mustache though.

I think Poirot is too

1) French
    2) Man

I find it amusing, so I grant myself the liscence to call it you at my own discretion..
    unBanned is fine. I'm not banned so. . .

You don't find anything wrong with this?

Nor fishy or bad but I requested not to post any such thing and she did.
    Assalamualaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatahu. Sister i wanted to join the only sisters forum but cant access it so can you please help me by approving it and letting me know the details of accessing the forum. Please. PM me the details.
    Of course sis, I will make du'aa. Dunya studies are important but not as important as studying religion, as we all know.

“Whoever treads a path in search of knowledge, Allah will make easy for him the path to Jannah.” (Bukhari)

May Allah make it all easy for you. Can you make du'aa for me too please.
    Don't you like studying?

I went back to school recently. It's going great (for now) alhamdulillah.
    Wa alaykum salaam sister Samiha :)

I remember you because you are also not so eager to jump on the "everything's a conspiracy theory" bangwagon :)

Thank you for your kind message, I am quite flattered.
    Insha'Allah we'll always stay on the straight path and do good things for this beautiful ummah :)
    :salam2: how are you?

Do you remember that thread about dhikr beads being innovation? I can't find it, so is it okay if you can give me the link again?

Jazakillahu khayran.
    Gah. I read the first page of that and it made me laugh..didnt dare read anymore because i probably posted something stupid.

Your poem is cute! MashaAllaah.
    Which *other* rejector of Ahadeeth have we had the misfortune of coming accross in recent times? I don't think its a co-incidence, they sound similar.

What a lifeless individual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…