IbnAdam77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa alaikum salaam,

alhamdulillah im fine bro. how r u? :)

hows ur studies n work going? n any settlement regarding ur marriage plans??

take care :)
    Wa `alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Alhamdulillaah everyone is fine, jazaakAllaahu khayraa for asking.

How are you and hows is your job going : -)?
    wa alaikum salaam brother. alhamdulillah i m fine :) famly is fine too mashallah

how r u? and hows married life?? do tell me soon :D

take care.. ma salaam :)
    Salaam Alaykum Akhi,

Please dont think of me as immodest, I just wanted to make a comment on your blog! Alhamdulilah, its so informative and professional looking. I love it! A couple of questions:

1) When will you add some more graphics to the "Dawah in Pictures" section?
    2) Would you make a post about the Muslim community in Maldives? I have always wanted to know more about Muslims in Maldives & life there but as you know its hard to find Maldive people on the internet!

Keep up the good work, masha allah.

EDIT: AHHHH, I just saw your blog has a "contact me" button, sorry :shymuslima1:
    Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

Alhamdulillah, I am glade that it was usefull for you and that you can share forward these importante informations for our Ummah.

Dear brother, as I forget to add in my post genocide against Muslims in Khasmir, I have add this information as well on my post, so I thought to inform you.

Jazzak Allah khair brother for your niyah for our Ummah.:). Please do not forget to make duas for all our Muslim brothers and sisters who are still passing though suffering and hardships. Allahume Ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:
    assalamu alaykum,

is everything Ok :) ? Sorry for not reading your VM in a more timely manner
    wa alaikum salam bro..alhamdulillah i m fine :)

i too come less on TTI nowadays....alhamdulillah my family is also good bro n i m still unmarried :)

wht abt u? howz ur life now? n ur married life? inshallah, hoping u r in best of iman n health bhai
    Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear sister

JazakiAllahu khairan dear sister for the encouragement. :)

Oh my Fish Tank? :D Yeah they are too cute. Did u feed them? :D

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
    Assalamu alaikum,

uhm, just wanted to say I really really like your blog!! it is amazing!! masha'Allah tabaraka'Allah ! keep it up akhi.....
    PS: the fishes are fun to play with!
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

May Allah reward you dear brother for your beautiful Ramadan wishes and give to you and your family too happy and blessed Ramadhan.Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam: brother,

Thank you for the greeting. jazakAllahu Khayran. I wish the same to you and your family.

May Allah azz zawajal accept our acts of ibadah and grant us His forgiveness. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RAMADAN MUBARAK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEAR BROTHER!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wa iyyaka.Oh allergy,I hope you get better soon.My doctor gives me avil which is an anti allergic when I have allergy,but inshaAllah keep using black seed oil and honey medicines .May Allah help you with physiotherapy sessions and MRI.Ameen.Shifa is in the hand of Allah,just be hopeful and strong.Take care and be safe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…