saifkhan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• salam aleikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh

thank you for the little video and for the link with the medicine of our prophet, peace be upon him, i honestly looked for it, i missed it maybe when i searched in the books for download, alhamdullilah, i tryed looked in it a little but i hade fever and i couldnt focus to much, but i will inchallah, i did read in other places about food the he, peace be upon him, recommended, about vinegar, honey, fruits, so good, alhamdullilah.
    May Allah reward you and keep all of us safe, inchallah
    salam aleikum
    salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh
    i made a little response to you here on my thread http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83644 many times when we speek about how we feel, we feel half relief..and Allah knows the intentions of the heart, my poem was just to put in words my feelings of beeing overwhelmed sometimes, but with help of Allah all is well alhamdullilah as much as can be, hope with you the same
    may Allah keep you safe and may He preserve all of us good iman.

salam aleikum
    Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I only wish to thank you dear brother for your answer on the thread which was closed.May Allah reward you my respectfull brother for your answer and good explination, MashAllah.

Alhmadulilah it is more understandable for me now.

May Allah reward you once again dear brother,and I pray that Allah bless you always and give you everything the best in your life. Ameen ya Rabby :tti_sister:

May Allah bless you.

:wasalam:
    Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Eid Mubarak to you too dear brother and to your beloved family.May Allah reward you His Mercy and Forgivness now and always InshAllah. Ameen.

Jazzak Allah khair my respectfull brother for your kind duas for me and my family. :). Alhamdulillah, my Eid passed very happy and beautiful for me,and it is real mercy from Allah for us Muslims.

How was your Eid dear brother? I pray to Allah that you can spend next Eid with your family InshAllah.

May Allah reward you dear brother once again. Ameen.

:salam2:

Wa alaikum asalaam Ya Akhi :)

Oh i thought you might be busy. Never mind brother :)
    Jazakallahu khair..

May Allah bless you always with His richest blessings Aameen

By the way, My second semester has started and its full of math stuff.. interesting Alhamdulilah... I pray these studies should help me to enrich the muslim Ummah Insha Allah

Take care alot my brother..hoping to see u soon Insha Allah

Fee Amanillah
    I will keep you in my duas dear brother, and you too please keep all our Ummah in your duas. May Allah accept from you everything you wish. Ameen summa ameen

And please keep me in your duas for my coming soon exams Inshallah. And I wish you good luck in your exams.:hijabi:

Take care

May Allah bless you

Wa Allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu
    Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Ameen for your always kind duas, and may Allah accept the same duas for you too.

Alhamdulillah dear brother that you are well.It must be very hard for you to be seperated from your family, but you can at least hear with them and see them on that way.Even if we are far away from our family or those close to us, they are neer to our heart. Inshallah, I will keep you in my duas.

Dear brother, I did not left TTI because I may be upset for some brothers and sisters post but because I was busy with many obligations in my life, and I could not visit TTI for some time. We all are Muslims here, and we should try to have understanding, and try to advice each others for the sake of Allah, because it is great deed in the sight of Allah. If some brother or sister make mistake regarding some Islamic rulling, we should try to be less upset, but rather advice him.But still it is hard if there is no understanding between Muslims.

May Allah reword you respected brother for your kind duas and asking for me. Alhamdulilah I am well, and my family. Alhamdulillah we should say for everything.

It is nice to hear that you are well too dear brother.:hijabi:How did you get used to live in other country, far away from your family? May Allah be with you in every situacion,and make easy your distance from your family.Ameen summa ameen

I will keep you and your family in my duas.

Please keep me and all Muslims in your duas.Ya Rabby we raise our hands, we belong to You, do not leave us without Your Mercy.

May Allah bless you

Wa`alaikum salaam!

Yeah, that's the one!=) Jazakallahu khayr for the help brother. Ameen to your pious du`aa. May Allah swt grant you & your family the same and more...
    Thanks about information. I saw from that link that they had used as source MEMRI site, which is well known zionist channel - so I am not surprise why they wrote as they did. I am also super moderator in Alqassam English forum and to zionists it is of course place for "supporting terrorism". Interesting was that they mentioned as one of my "crimes" that I have sended recipe of Finnish Apple pie...

In Finland were before in some forums discussions also about me and there people claimed too that I have something to do with "terrorism". I took contact to they administrators and they deleted/edited those sites already (because in there where mention my real name). So when I contacted them I told I will sue them if they don´t delete those informations. They did.
    As-salaamu `alaikum akhy, Hope you and your family are the best of health and eemaan!

I was wondering if you could send me the link to that sheikh's(I forgot his name:/) short answer about why we shouldn't say 'Jummu`ah Mubaarak'. I know the vidoe can be found on YT, but i remember there being subtitles and it was in a different Language, so I think the video's title is in that language as well ...And I'm pretty sure it was You that provided the link in one the threads here akh- I just can't seem to pin point it! Forgive me if i'm taking up your time...I just really need that video! Jazakallahu Khayr in advance!=)
    Salam aleikum.

May Allah help you with your studies amine. Am revert as well, i didnt know sister harb was from Finland as well. Jazakallah khayr akhi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…