T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As-salaamu'alaykum :)

Hope you're well brother. Long time since I've heard from you, hope everything is okay.

Take care :):)
    Wassalaam
    Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your friendship request:)

May Allah bless you always.Ameen

:wasalam:
    Asalamu alaykum akhi

Eid Mubarak to you,

Insha’Allah may it be a great Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family. (Ameen)
    Asslam'u Alykum akhi,

Hope you having good time, Insha'Allah. Don't feel Alone on this awesome occasion, Insha'Allah.

May Allah accept your fasts. Ameen.
    Wa'salaam
    Assalamu alaikum bro
    Hope u doing well =)
    I am jst droping by to say salaam:) :) :)
    And maybe a late Ramadhan Mubarak:D :D
    Assalamu Alaikum Brother,
    Akhi I'm busy as well, I'm sorry for being late for the reply. Actually i'm very busy these days. wish you and your family Ramadan Kareem. Let me know if you have any concerns after listening to that lecture.

Wassalam

P.S: I might not be able to check the inbox regularly as i'm really busy these days.
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

Assalamu Alaikum Akhi,
    Long time no see Akhi.....just wanted to say salaams and wanted to know if all is well. Did you go thru' that lectures that i had given last time.

Anyways take care and keep me in your duas.

May ALLAH SWT guide you always. Ameen.

Wasslam
    Assalamu Alaikum akhi:D
    weel, I hv nt seen ur posts or u been online lately so, I thot I wud drop by to see if u doin ok, and to say "Salaam"
    I hope u doing fine inshaAllah:D
    Allah hafiz now and always:D
    PS>I knw u dont knw me :Dbut all members here r considered bros N sistahs to me, so pls dont mind:D
    Assalamu Alaikum,
    How are you doing Akhi? hope all is well on your side. Just stopping by to say salaams and do keep me in your duas.

Wassalam
    Alhumdulilah i am well akhii...... :)

yes i am inshaAllah.. please make dua for me bhaiyaa.. i really need utmost duas.. hehe
    AAmeen to your du'aas .. Wa iyyaka

BarakaAllah feek bro
    Oh well he is deleted now unless he comes again and then i have learnt my lesson inshallah
    Ameen just shows my patience needs a lot of work but inshallah i pray Allah guides us all subhanAllah i think its because i have never seen or heard a shia saying this i dont know any shia or have contact with the so it was shocking astagfirullah

I am calm now alhamdulilah and you
    oh ok a bit too late he is offline now anyway Alhamdulilah someone had to tell me to stop but i was angry subhanallah
    Brother dont reply to his threads he will only swear at the sahaba more and make us angry its an endless cycle unless we end it firstso inshallah dont respond to him.....
    assalamu alaikum, dear brother.

amiiiiiiiin to your duas! and yes, what my biography stated there is quite true. =D

take careee, in'sha'Allah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…