S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eid Mubarak sister.
    To your Lord will all things eventually return. (Surah an-Najm, 53:42)
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,
    salam aleikum, how are you dear sister ? hope well inchallah, may Allah protect you :SMILY252: :salam2:
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Mine is been on a rollercoaster, sort of. Yeah me too. I love Fridays. How have you been?

Reminder: recite Surah Khaf this time Inshaa'Allaah.
    You.Are.Lucky. That's all I got to say. I know feels like a burdon sometimes, but did I learn what they mean to me, now that I'm away*Sigh*. Don't even get me started lol.

FMLA? didn't get you there.

Don't mention it. I was just listening to it back then and I pasted the link.
    They are staying with you or you live with them? If your door to Jannah is with you, man you are real lucky ukht, make sure you try your best to enter Jannah through it Inshaa'Allaah. Yep Jummah Mubarik UKht. Listen to Surah Kahf today if you can't read it. It's the Friday's noor:). First Part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlEN_5RaUA0

I loove this shaykh's voice.
    Ermm why? You parents against writing lol or do they keep too busy to find time.

I like story books too, but now that I know it wastes a lot of time, I've stopped reading them. It sort of broke the habit. I can't read the other books as consistently as I used to.
    You look like a bookish person. I used to be a bookworm. I don't know why I don't really enjoy reading as much. I miss that.

Well, no I'm actually serious now. Do I get to read it?
    Asalamo'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

I believe you are going to write a novel. Do I get to read it;p?! kidding ukht, Sorry for stalking around. I just found out.

Khair Inshaa'Allaah! How are you doing?
    yes im ok thanks just dont sleep well..oh yes make the most of ur rest time before work,,,
    take care sister
    well yes reeading is good ienjoy that...cleaning i could definitely live wihtout,,
    anyway take care sister...anything yu need im always here
    well glad your improving sister...well our weekend is over it was thursday friday...how about yours how are uspending it
    wasalaam
    i am actually better which.. lol is almost amazing i so often end up w/ bronchitis so this time Allah has definately watched out for me. I almost never have "just" a cold
    hope your having a good week.
    fiamani allah
    wa'alikum assalaam wa rahmathulahi wa barakathuhu

dear sister,take care my dear...and try to sleep well..i don't know too much about medicine...hence not able to suggest anything...remember that our Lord is the kindest..may Allah protect you with his love and care dear....

assalaamu alaikum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…