Sister Zohra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu Alikum

Eid Mubarak to you and your family dear sister
    Wish that Eid ul-Fitr brings happiness, prosperity and joy in your life. :)
    Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu

Eid Mubarak to you and your family.May Allah Bring happiness to you Ameen :)
    Dear sister asalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh I like to tell you a beautiful Hadith :It is reported on the authority of 'Abdullah(Radi Allah Anhu) that the Apostle of Allah (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) observed:
    "The best of' the deeds or deed is the (observance of) prayer at its proper time and kindness to the parents."
    Dear sister asalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh I like to tell you a beautiful Hadith :It is reported on the authority of 'Abdullah(Radi Allah Anhu) that the Apostle of Allah (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) observed:
    "The best of' the deeds or deed is the (observance of) prayer at its proper time and kindness to the parents."
    ASALAMUALYKUM WAREMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU...

Little sister, how are you? and Where are you?

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU
    salam aleikum, how are you dear sister ? saw you less here, maybe you are busy with studys :) hope everything is good, inchallah, may Allah bless you.
    Assalamu alaikum sis.

I will be joining college soon.Right now i'm filling forms and preparing to give various exams.Please make dua for me.
    Assalamu alaikum sis.*smiles*

Hmmmm.I'm feeling a bit dizzy today because of studying.

How are you doing?You are in which grade/class?

Keep smiling.:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…