helpinghumanity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi ..

No gifts,No celebrations.....Just a piece of cake.We are not suppose to celebrate birthdays remember...

Now a bit of maths*..for my name.

The number of letters skipped in between adjacent letters of my name given below increases by one.My name starts with A.

A T S H Y M H D Y A

*Maths -Meri Aatma Tumhe Hamesha Satayegi...... A big lol... Can you understand this?:):)
    Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah..

Ooh..You may not have turned 23 overnight but i'm turning 19 tomorrow...*sigh*.... I feel old already...:)

Areey.....i'm not unknown.You know my name.

Hint:I just took my name....;)
    Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

Jazakallah khairn zahid bhai...:):)
    Yes i have seen your reply.Mashallah you are so young still know how to reply well.I noticed that you turned 23 overnight...lol.
    Assalamu alaikum brother

*Sigh*..I thought you did know something sensible to write.......
    but you can get in trouble too.Just tell them that sensible and elder sisters should have positive influence on me and others.They shouldn't put each other on ignore list........something on that line...

Thanks.May Allah reward you in this world and in akhira.
    Walaikum assalam.
    Assalamu alaikum brother,

Sometimes fighting is good.Agreed.
    But this fighting has gone in a wrong direction with one sister putting other on the ignore list.This coming from the sisters i look up to.They are giving wrong impression to the younger sisters here.That's why i said you are probably better than them as you are more positive kind of brother...lol.I just wanted them to reflect on what i said but Aapa is defensive now ......so i decided to play along.

Now brother please i need your support......:(:(.See my reply no.86 on "i miss you thread".
    Assalamu alaikum bro.

Ofcourse the video was useful...:)

What i have learned..
    There are three types of nuclear waste
    1.low level 2.intermediate 3.high level(used fuel)

1.low level waste stored in plastic bags
    2.intermediate waste in special containers.shielded transport
    3.high level stored in steel line concrete containers set in ground.First it is stored in water storage pool for 10 years,then moved to dry storage container.It has protective barrier against radiation.Then a safe guard seal is put by IAEA.

Low level waste is moved to incinerator to reduce volume and processed.
    Used fuel is stored underground.
    Low level waste is stored in storage building and intermediate in containers buried in ground.

I just needed to know what happens to nuclear wastes so it was pretty good.

Btw you are saying sisters are nice(i'm not saying they are not).....well just to let you know there is a huge fight going on in sister's section(btw aapa & shy hijabi)...lol.

Thanks.
    Walaikum assalam.
    Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Dear brother,
    So did you get famous? I mean your picture is in newspaper....:)

Sorry to bother you but do you know some safe disposal method of radioactive waste.??.

You are in my duas.Take care.
    thank you, i will take a look at the link, inchallah, may Allah reward you for beeing so helpfull
    salam aleikum
    salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

thank you for the friendship request and congratulations on your achivments.
    never forget the blessings of Allah, inchallah

salam
    Jazakallahu hayran kesiyra brother.May Allah reward you with your good intentions.

But I will not change my mind. Thanks anyway :)
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother Zahid

How are you and how is your beloved family? I pray to Allah you and your beloved family are well with mercy of Allah.

I only wished to congatulate you dear brother for compliting your studies MashAllah. Alhadmulilah I feel very happy and proud on you.:) MashAllah, Allah has reward you for all your effort.

I pray to Allah that He keeps you always in His Protection and that with help of Allah you be succesfull in everything you do.Ameen.Wallahi I always keep you in my duas dear brother.

Please take good care of yourselfe and your family,and the most importante remember Allah always and may Allah remember you as well.

May Allah bless you. Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:
    Assalamu alaikum.

............:).
    Brother,I wish you had asked me to support you when a brother said that Aapa should put dirt or mud or whatever in your mouth.Because you need sweets not mud.....haha.......:)

Anyways check your post.
    :salam2:,

It's fine akhi, it was the thought that counts and that's what matters. Whatever Allah has destined will happen and He knows what's best for all of us.

JazakAllah khair again.
    :salam2:,

Thanks for your concern. I have no idea what would be best. I don't want her to think we're bothering her but at the same time I want to be sure she got the email. Personally, I doubt she'd answer your call. If her email's not getting through to her, I doubt her phone will as well.
    salam 'alikum brother,thank you for the post.I appreciated that you understood my intention.may Allah bless you:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…