samiha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wasamaal, Oh its okay Samiha, I dont blame you or any of the mods. Some people have no lives of their own but to wreck havoc on others...a bit sad actually...
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

You know you have thinking now. About this interrogation I have to go through with you.

Btw I replied to your Vm on your IMs. Hope they got through. As for me I haven't got any from you, so may you should switch to mails or PMs in future Inshaa`Allaah.
    invigilating an exam, checking TTI is probably a bad idea right now but it humours me all the same ..:)

i can see one kid clearly not keeping her eyes on her own paper ..ima stare at her till she looks up :|
    Btw, if you feel something is inappropraite in my posts. Please feel free to edit them anytime.
    well most of them completely blanked me, even after being introduced. Wouldn't even look at me.

My presence offended them, what I represented in sitting there, offended them I suppose.
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baaraakaatuh,

Ukht sorry about the other night. My connection snapped and I forgot to tell you later.

Hope you stinky video is done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…