helpinghumanity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh and about the Private schools.... Yup i agree 100%..they are really pathetic! They take so much money from the students but the teachers are no good!
    Thanks to Allah Amighty... I am in a government school...think you might have heard the name..Army Public school and college hamayun road, ( For Girls only!!! Biggest advantage.). The teachers are really good and hardworking, unlike those in private schools.
    wa alaikumus Salam Bhai.

My pre boards are going...Just "okay"!. And EXCUSE ME!! The board exams are no piece of cake ... they are REALLY tough because now the entire system has changed to objective type!! No ratta Bazi ( Hope you understand Urdu! lolz!) There are atleast two guide books for every subject to read... which contain about a MILLION objectives. And my poor bechara mind goes like hell!
    hahha....nice to hear that you got good marks... my sister and brother and cousin have set this huge sky high challenges for me.. One of them got 496 out of 525.!!!
    sSo you see i am doomed!! Well Anyways just giving the pre boards so that I get an idea how papers are like!
    sorry for the long essay....!! bari kahanian marti hoon!!

Take care brother.
    wassalam.
    Waalaikumus salam sister:

How are your Pre-board exams going on..???

I did my 9th grade from Jinnah Public School & College G-11/3 Islamabad. It was a private school. I didn't went to the school for like 6 months....Skipped all those pre-boards exams etc......however i did gave my BOARD EXAMS...(they were a piece of cake ..lol)....and passed those with A1 grade...
    10th grade was done from the same school..and the federal board exams result was the even better...

However after that i went to IMCB G-10/4....Sister trust me these Government schools are much better that those private schools and colleges....i am missing those professor so much....mashallah it is really hard to find any professor like those.

However i can't write the whole thing here.....just don't stress too much about those exams....do your best and leave everything to Allah...and by the way...don't memorize all those essays from the solution manuals....that's the worst habit...lol

:salam2:
    Sister Sana.....Assalam-o-alaikum

Probably by now, you would have received an answer to your question :)...which you have been dying to know....:SMILY129:

Mashallah its very nice to know that you have lived some part of your life..Which cities have you visited in Pakistan...

I myself visited Islamabad, Rawal Pindi, Mansehra, Abbottabad...and some more places...i can't wait to go back to Pakistan....inshallah one day i will..inshallah....

ok Take care of yourself..
    fi amanillah
    Assalam-o-alaikum
    Assalam o alaikum brother!

Another pakistani who is living abroad!! My my! this world is scatered with Pakistaniz!
    I am in 9th grade... Federal board...Pindi. Just giving my pre boards and then wll InshaAllah give my board xams.

may Alla bless you.
    wassalam.
    Wa alaykum Salaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

LOL! It is okay... I mean if we didn't want anyone to see them, then we would have private messaged each other :)

WOW! Masha Allah another Pakistani. Well I am not Pakistani but I was born there. I haven't been there since I moved out (which was when I was four). I would love to go one day Insha Allah!

Well if you aren't pashtoon then it is totally okay if you don't understand it. But it is a very nice language :p

Anyways, bye for now.

Fee Amaanillah
    Wasalaam

Saba:)
    Asalamu alaykum

We have enjoined on man Kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou hast bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam." (15) Surah Ahqaaf
    Jazakumullah khair brother OSAMAN for sharing this Hadith. Inshallah i will try my best to implement this hadith. Such hadith can play a vital role in this city, where every thing seems to be a machine.
    Hadith of the Day:
    Do not say: "I feel awful," rather say: "I do not feel very well." Do not say: "I am ruined," rather say: "I am having some difficulties." [Bukhari]
    :salam2:

No one should have any problem with whatever my avatar is. It is what it is. It is there for a purpose.
    I can't control the way you are thinking....however let me make it clear..if some one doesn't like it..he should not see it...it is as simple as that.....

I have it...and i m PROUD OF IT....thanks ..and no more comments like this (or about it) in future ....please...
    I wasnt dictating, I was recommending.

Nor was I questioning your intention. I was stating the effect your avatar has, not that you intended for that, what i said was quite simply a fact.
    First of all :salam2:.
    I know what i am AND i know what i m not. Thank you for your recommendation. But sorry i dont take dictations...(didn't meant to be rude...though)

EVERYTHING DEPENDS UPON THE INTENTION
    (كل شيء يتوقف على نية)
    Your avatar, it promotes nationalism, I recommend a change to the black flag brandishing the Shahadah, thats more representative of Islaam and muslims.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…