lostlilly07
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'Whosoever acts with enmity towards a closer servant of Mine (wali), I will indeed declare war against him. Nothing endears My servant to Me than doing of what I have made obligatory upon him to do. And My servant continues to draw nearer to Me with supererogatory (nawafil) prayers so that I shall love him. When I love him, I shall be his hearing with which he shall hear, his sight with which he shall see, his hands with which he shall hold, and his feet with which he shall walk. And if he asks (something) of Me, I shall surely give it to him, and if he takes refuge in Me, I shall certainly grant him it.'"

[Al-Bukhari]
    The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” [Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

Sisters,

AishaAnastasia, Allah’s Servent, Asha88, ayesha_r, BinteShafi, hayat yahya, iraqishealing, islamisthesolution, Joanna-Aisha, Living Soul, lostlilly07, Mesbah, Muslim18, muthmainnah, naiad, Palestine, path to jannah, prosperous, ruki4eva, safiya58, ServantofAllah, ShyHijabi, soeurette, stiks, Summer03, Tree2008, zahrany, Zaynab123

I LOVE YOU *ALL* FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH!..and He (swt) is my witness!

P.S. to the sisters who contacted me and I didn't reply or was late in doing so..I extend to you my utmost apologies for my impoliteness...please pardon your sister..
    I hope you are successful though.. It will take a lot of time and patience especially. I wish there is a way for us to begin this sisterhood. I will help you out insyaAllah.

I am in Australia btw :)
    Salaam sis! I am doing great alhamdullilah! How about you? I hope work is not piling up for you (it has just started for me) :( Haha, if we stay in the same state, would love to get to know you better masyAllah!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…