مساعدة لوجه الله

darc

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اما بعد

الرجاء من احد يتقن اللغة الانجليزية ان يرد على هدا الرجل الغير مسلم بحيث انني احاول ان اقنعه بالاسلام عن طريق skype للمحادثة وقد كان مهتما جدا ولدلك ارسلت له مجموعة من النصوص ومن ضمنها التص الدي رد عليه ويريد اجابات عليه فارجو من احد الفضلاء ان يتكرم بهده المهمة لانني لا اتقن الانجليزية جيدا

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم *لان يهدي الله بك رجلا خير لك مما طلعت عليه الشمس* او كما قال صلى الله عليه وسلم

النص باللون الاسود هو النص الدي ارسلته له والنص الاحمر هو رده.

وجزاكم الله خيرا

Hi Abdelah,

I put my comments here and there, written in red...

I would like to begin by saying that all of you have an equal responsibility. That responsibility is to listen with an open heart and an open mind. In a world filled with prejudice and cultural conditioning, it is very hard to be able to find people to take a moment to think about life objectively and try to arrive at the truth about this world and the real purpose of our lives. (Ok, but that means we have to look at the life from diffrent angles. Not just read one book and take it for granted. An open minded person does not want to believe. He wants to know! That is science about. Some people believe that if you believe strong enough, than things become true. That simply does not make sence. Believing is good. But believing without doubt is just foolish)

Unfortunately, when you ask most people the question: "What is the purpose of life?" (such a fundamental and important question), they will not tell you what they have concluded through observation or analytical reasoning. Rather, in most cases, they will simply tell you what someone else said (just as religios people do, when always saying things that they are being expected to say, by the religion), or they will tell you what is "commonly presumed" by others, i.e., What my father said purpose of life is, what the minister of my church said the purpose of life is, what my teacher in school said, what my friend said, etc. If I ask anyone about the purpose of eating or why do we eat, everyone will say [in one word or another] that it is for nutritional purposes, because nutrition sustains life. If I ask anyone why they work, they will say because it's a necessity in order to support themselves and to provide for the needs of their families. If I ask anyone why they sleep, why they wash, why they dress, etc., they will answer with appropriate answers, for these are common necessities for all human beings. We can follow this line of questioning with a hundred questions and receive the same or similar answers from anyone in any language from any place in the world.

Then I ask you the question: Why, when we ask the question, "What is the goal and purpose of life?" that we get many different answers? It is because people are confused; they don't really know. They are stumbling in the dark, and rather than say, "I don't know"; they just offer any answer they have been programmed to give. Think about it. Is our purpose in this world simply to eat, sleep, dress, work, acquire some material things and enjoy ourselves? Is this our purpose? Why are we born? What is the object of our existence? What is the wisdom behind the creation of man and this tremendous universe? Think about those questions.

Since there is no god and we are all products of the evolution, it means the only purpose of life is life itself. Or better to say, life exists because it works. There is no given purpose by some “higher power”. This is a problem for some people to accept and therefore they are searching for the purpose in some religion. Religions are giving us a greater, more “important” place in the space, even though it is false. However the lack of purpose does not mean life has no meaning. It is up to us to decide what kind of world do we want. There are many things we can question about the way we want this life to be, but i just ask one. Do we want to base the life on religion and fantasy, or science and search for the truth? I have only one life and i don’t want to waste it on a tale. You can ask yourself “What is the purpose of a single sand corn in the dessert, or a drop of water in the sea? They are all unique, despite that they look equal at the first view. Why would god waste time to shape sand peaces, one by one? I don’t think you would say each peace of sand is very important. However they are there and they are very complex (although they might look small and simple at first view). Or what is the purpose of a microbe, smaller than the human eye can see? And still it is there and it is very advanced.

The purpose of life is not to eat, sleep and drink, but they are necessary to stay alive. All animals do that. One half eat the other half. Quite cruel reality. Is that the great solution (creation) of some god more powerfull than nature itself? Why is everytihg so unperfect if it is created by some god like that? Did you think about that?

Here I would like to mention a few verses from the Holy Quran that address this subject. We seek the protection of Allah from every evil thing. Allah mentions to us in the Holy Quran, "And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is over all things competent (Is he above the laws of nature? If yes, than how was he created? Than he is a part of creation, not the creation itself. God is not a logical answer to how world was created. It is just moving the question to some other level, backwards and making the answer even more complicated) . Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding (Alternation of night and day is not a very great creation. They are a consequence that appears at all planets that are rotating around any star and having a rotation around their own axis. Is that gods creation? Why did he create that to almost all the planets in space? No one is living at most of those planets, but still the same “great creation” appears there.... A thing to think about) -Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire." Surah 3: Ayahs 189-191

Now here in these verses, Allah draws our attention to the creation of the heavens and earth, the alternation of the night and the day, the creation of the universe. HE calls our attention to their creation and their precision, and mentions those who contemplate the wonders of creation and realize that this was not created for any foolish purpose (Not any foolish purpose? And in some other place in this mail there are words from the “Wholy Quran” that says out only purpose is to worship god! What a foolish purpose isn’t that? Why would god create a world for such a purpose? Is hge feeling lonley ar insufficent?) , [that Allah is exalted above doing such a thing] and they seek refuge with Allah from the punishment of Hell. Truly, when you see the design of all that Allah created, you realize it is very powerful and very precise. Something very powerful and very precise; something beyond your own calculation and imagination, cannot be foolish.

My dear respected brothers and sisters, we have to ask ourselves a further question. When you see a bridge, a building or an automobile, you automatically consider the person or company that constructed it. When you see a large ship, an airplane, a rocket, a satellite; you also think about how incredible it is. [You know by its design who the maker is.] When you see a super international airport, nuclear plant or an orbiting space station you have to be thoroughly impressed with the engineering dynamics that are involved. Yet, these are just things that are manufactured by human beings. So what about the human body with its massive and intricate control systems? Think about it. Nature itself has a great power of constructing. Think of the spiders web, made by the spider. Did god create it, or spider itself? Think of the star and the planets that are made from the stuff in the space, just by the gravitation that put them together. If the materia of a body in the space is large enough, than it becomes a star because the high pressure will start the nuclear reactions inside it. Those are simple laws of nature. How can you think someone can create laws of nature?

Think about the brain: how it thinks, functions, analyzes, retrieves and stores information, as well as distinguishes and categorizes information in a millionth of a second, all of this constantly. (A great creation of the evolution. Nothing that is above the nature. Today we can produce similar technical products, despite that we are not gods. We just use science. Is the pc that you are using a product of god? Is it written in Quran how to make a pc? Of course not. Science made it.... the same science that denies god and recognizes the evolution. Why do science denies god? Because they see the theory of creation has nothing to do with the reality. Science is not depending on any “wholy book”. If any religion will show even one single evidence that god exists (or has existed), science will accept it! That is the diffrence between science and religion. The religion is about believeing despite all evidences. The truth and relity are the biggest problem for the religion.... How sad isn’t that?)

Think about the brain for a moment. (And don't forget the fact that you are using your brain to consider itself!) This is the brain that made the automobile, the rocket ships, the boats, and so on. Think about the brain and who made that! All the animals have a brain..... from very simple ones, that can not think more than in very simple way, to the human brain that is very advanced, but not the best one in every way. Our brain is the most develpoed for thinking (even abvstract thinking). But birds for example have a brain that makes it possible to see a much broader field in their view. This has not to do just with the construction of the eye, but also with the power of the brain to read it. Our brain is just concentrated at the center of what we have in our view. Most of the mammals are having a much greater sence of smell. What use would they have for that if their brain was not able to analyse what the “nose feels”? Every brain is fantastic in it’s own way...

Think about the heart. Think about how it pumps continuously for sixty or seventy years [taking in and discharging blood throughout the body] maintaining steady precision throughout the life of the person (It is intresting that in most developed countries, an average human age has been extended to almost 80 years for males and more than 85 for females, How did we extend that? By being more religios and praying more? Of course not! But by using the knowledge of modern science and medicine. The same science that denies the existence of any god.... Did you consider that?)

Think about the kidneys and the liver and the various functions they perform. The purifying instruments of the body that perform hundreds of chemical analyses simultaneously and also controls the level of toxicity in the content of the body. All of these are done automatically. (even without god)

Think about your eyes, the human cameras, that adjust, focus, interpret, evaluate, discern color automatically, naturally receiving and adjusting to light and distance. Our eyes are far from the best in the nature. Why do birds have eyes better than humans? They can see small objects at up to 5x bigger distance. They can even see some colours (ultraviolet) that humans can not see. Kestrel (a small falcon species) can for example look at a grass field and see if there are many mice there, simply by identifying the urine from the mice. It can see that in ultraviolet view. Other animals that don’t need such good eyes, they daon’t have them. Some are blind, because they live under the ground and have no use for them. The evolution does not “waste time” on “items” that will not be used.

Think about it-Who created them? Who has mastered their design and function? Who plans and regulates their function? Human beings do this? No, of course not. What about this universe?

Think about this. This earth is one planet in our solar system, and our solar system is one [of possible many] solar systems. Our galaxy, The Milky Way, is one of the galaxies. There are ONE HUNDRED MILLION GALAXIES in the universe. They are all in order and they are all precise. They are not colliding with each other. They are not conflicting with on another. They are swimming along in an orbit that has been set for them. Did human beings set that into motion and are human beings maintaining that precision? No, of course not.

Wrong! There are many known examples of galaxies coliding with each other! And there are many examples of planets being hit by bigger and smaller particles from the space. Look at the moons surface just. Even on earth we have many examples of that, although the erosion at the earth has hidden most of the tracks and the earths atmosphere protects us from some, but not all of the impacts.

Think about the oceans, the fish, the insects, the birds, the plants, bacteria, and chemical elements that have not yet been discovered and cannot be detected even with the most sophisticated instruments. Yet each of them has a law that they follow. Did all of this synchronization, balance (there is no balance in the nature.... there is just a fight for survival), harmony, variation, design, maintenance, operation and infinite numeration happen all by chance? Do these things function perfectly and perpetually also by chance? No, of course not. That would be totally illogical and foolish. In the least, it indicates that however it came to exist-it exists beyond the realm of human capability. We will all agree to that. Not by chance, but by evolution and natural laws. Can you even imagine something existing without any laws? Even the sand corns in the dessert are not placed by completly random. It might look so to us at first view, but those corns are also following the natural laws. They can not fall one into the other, they find a place where they are placed stable (at eat till the next wind comes) and they are placed in dunes, formed by wind. Nature created something there that might look simple, but is quite advanced. Or did god place every sand corn there one by one? Think about that too... Nothing can exist without any laws of how it behaves! It is simply not logical! The Being, The Almighty Power, God, The Creator who has the knowledge to design and proportion created all of this and is responsible for maintaining it. HE is the only one that deserves praise and gratitude.

If I were to give each one of you one hundred dollars for no reason, just for being here, you would at least say thank you. What about your eyes, your kidneys, your brain, your children, and your life: Who gave you all of that? Is He not worthy of praise and thanks? Is He not worthy of your worship and recognition? What about people who are born sick? Blind? Without hands, or with serious diseases? Should they also say thank you to god? What about people who can not get children despite their deepes wish and despite their prayers? Can you answer me that?

My brothers and sisters, that in a nutshell, is the goal and purpose of this life. Allah said to us in the Holy Quran: "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." [Surah 51: Ayah 56] this is what the Almighty said. I don’t understand the word “jinn” (excuse me my english), but creating the world with the only purpose to worship himself is making god quite a wierd and selfish “person”. We obviously have other needs than that. Mening, that worship god can not be the only reason. It sounds quite wierd that animals are created for some other reasons, while humans with the power to think, are created only to worship god! Is Quran wrong there? Think about that too!

Our purpose in this life is to recognize The Creator, to be grateful to Him, to worship Him, to surrender ourselves to Him and to obey the laws that He has determined for us. It means worship is our purpose in life. Whatever we do in the course of that worship, [i.e., the eating, the sleeping, the dressing, the working, the enjoying,] between birth and death is consequential and subject to His orders. But the main reason for our creation is worship. (Above in the Quran it says it is the ONLY reason) I don't think anyone who is analytical or scientific will have much of an argument with that purpose. They may have some other reason with themselves-but that is something they have to deal with between themselves and Almighty God.

Why do god need to be worship? Is he bored, or he has a bad selfconfidence? The need to be worship is a sign of weakness. A human weakness! A king can expect that, but not a god that is above the laws of nature! Religion is a way of ruling and controling people. A very dangerous weapon. It puts the common sence and the responsibility aside.

Abdelah, I am not sending you any copied text. I try answering your questions by using my knowledge and an open mind. Can you do that too? You say your mind is open. Why do you always use others words than? Think about that too.....

Best regards from Bobby J

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Dear brother, I'd recommend you do not get involved in such discussions unless you have some knowledge and experience.

The article is written in a strange way ... it is certainyl not addressed to you personally .. note this:"My brothers and sisters" mentioned multiple times

why don't you invite this individual to TTI ?

massi

:salam2:
المشكلة عندي ان الالوان لا تظهر عندي بالمعنى لا اعرف من يرد على الاخر