Allahu Akbar! ☪Madinah Salah 1443H Muharram/Safar/Rabiul Awal/ Rabiul Akhir/Jamadil Al Awal/Jamadil Al Akhir/Rajab/Shaaban/Ramadhan/Shawwal/Dhulqa'dah/DhulHijjah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Fitr★Jumuah★Mubarak★

19th May 2022 Madeenah 'Isha Adhaan by: Al Sheikh Mohammad Hakeem.​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Masjid An_Nabawi, Madinah. Salahtul Isha'
19 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 19 May 2022
(Surah Jumuah) ~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Dr. Hussain Bin Abdul Aziz Ale Sheikh.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Masjid An_Nabawi, Madinah. Salahtul Fajr
19 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 20 May 2022
(Surah Insaan & Infitaar) ~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Justice Dr Ali Abdul Rahman al Huzaifi ( Chief of Imams for Madinah).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Mubarak★
Masjid An_Nabawi, Madinah. Salahtul Maghrib
20 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 20 May 2022
~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Dr. Hussain Bin Abdul Aziz Ale Sheikh.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Mubarak★
20 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 20 May 2022
~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Dr. Hussain Bin Abdul Aziz Ale Sheikh.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Mubarak★
Masjid An_Nabawi, Madinah. Salahtul Fajr
20 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 21 May 2022
(Surah Haqqah) ~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Justice Dr Ali Abdul Rahman al Huzaifi ( Chief of Imams for Madinah).

seo seo

asses.com

seo seo

When To Pray Istikhara? pray Istikhara ( Arabic: صلاة الاسنخارة )There are times when you get confused and anxious about choosing between things in life. Which one would be good for you? Or is it even going to hurt you? In Islam, our prophet Muhammed teaches us whenever we feel lost, we pray. That Allah helps us know the right path and enlighten us. That’s why we pray the Istikhara prayer.

What is an Istikhara prayer?

‏dua i istikhara prayer is known as seeking the help of Allah to show you the best in something, for example, asking for the best of the two matters for someone who needs one of them. Mentioned in Ibn Hajar’s book: Fath al-Bari in the explanation of Sahih al-Bukhari.

Imam Al-Nawawi said: In the chapter of Istikhara and consultation: istikhara duaa is with Allah and consults with people of wise opinion and righteousness, because a human may have shortcomings or defects, and humans were created weak, so things may be misinformed by him, and he may hesitate in them, so what should he do!

What is Istikhara dua?

• It was narrated from the prophet Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, that he said in what was told on the authority of Jabir, may God be pleased with him, that he said, “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, used to teach us ‏dua istikhara in all matters as he teaches us a surah from the Qur’an.
  • Oh, Allah, I asked you to help me with your ultimate knowledge, help me in all things, and I ask you by the great blessings, you are estimated not to appreciate and learn what I do not know, you are the one who knows the unseen. Oh, Allah, I know that this
  • ( then mention your need) is good for me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of warrants; make it destined for me and pleased me with it and bless me in it.
  • Oh God, though you know that this is (mention your need) evil to me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of my order. Then let it far away from me and let me away from it and destined me goodness where it is, then makes me pleased with it. »

Dua istikhara read online

dua-istikhara-read-online.webp
dua istikhara read online

What is the meaning of Istikhara dua?

In the dua for istikhara, the Muslims asked Allah to show them the right path and to bless them with welfare and prosperity, they also asked Allah to protect them from evil and bad decisions in their life if they will harm them and affect their religion badly.

In dua i istikhara the Muslim leaves his sakes in the hands of Allah, with complete belief in Allah’s ability to change things for the good of his servants.

How to pray Istikhara dua?

• There are many steps for pray dua of istikhara :
  • the first of which is ablution
  • then you summon the intention and pray two rak’ahs.
  • pray on the Prophet peace be upon him and the best to be a prayer for the Prophet as Abrahamic (which is said in the second half of tashahhud)
  • then read a prayer istikhara duaa « Oh, Allah, I asked you to help me with your ultimate knowledge, help me in all things, and I ask you by the great blessings, you are estimated not to appreciate and learn what I do not know, you are the one who knows the unseen. Oh, Allah, I know that this ( then mention your need) is good for me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of warrants; make it destined for me and pleased me with it and bless me in it. Oh God, though you know that this is (mention your need) evil to me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of my order.
  • Then let it be far away from me and let me away from it and destined me goodness where it then makes me pleased with it.
  • Then pray to the Prophet again in the Abrahamic formula.
  • It is acceptable to say the dua istikhara before or after the salutation of the prayer.
  • After dua of istikhara, do what you are seeking for dua i istikhara and do not wait for a sign such as a vision or something else.
MUST READ: How to Get Quran Ijazah Online Easily | Top Quran classes

Can dua change istikhara?

istikhara duaa prayer in its origin is a dua, and dua has conditions until its answer is fulfilled, not every dua is answered. In the form of distancing greater harm that the servant does not know, instead of answering the request of the servant himself, do not forget that evil lies in good, that good lies in evil, and that it may be that we hate something and it is good for us, and perhaps we love what is in it for our harm, and only Allah knows, and we do not we know the unseen.

How to make Istikhara dua?

• The one who seeks help should be empty-minded, not eager about a specific object.
  • the prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said in the hadith: “If they are” indicates that dua istikhara is the first thing that comes to the heart, so it appears to him with the blessing of prayer and dua what is good, unlike if The matter may be with him, and his purpose and will are strengthened in him, for he will develop tendency and love for him, and he is afraid that guidance will be hidden from him. due to the predominance of his tendency to what he intended.

How to read Istikhara dua for marriage?

• It’s like the same normal dua for istikhara, you will only add the name of the person you are upon to marry him or her.
  • “Oh Allah, if you know that my marriage to (So-and-so, the daughter of So-and-so, or the son of So-and-so) and he says (her name – his name) is good for me in my religious and earthly affairs and the consequence of my relationship, so make it easy for me, then complete the dua by saying: Bless it for me), then repeat it in the second part of the dua, saying: (And if you know that this matter is bad for me in my religion, my livelihood, and the consequence of my affair, let me away from (her/him), and let (him/her) away from me.

Where to find istikhara dua in the Quran?

• For Sunni Muslims, there is a way of doing dua of istikhara by reading specific surahs and looking in the Quran for the signs.
  • If you want to be optimistic about the Book of Allah Almighty, then recite Surat Al-Ikhlas three times.
  • then pray to the Prophet and his family three times.
  • and then say: “ Allah, I take optimize upon Your Book and put my trust in You, so show me from Your Book what is hidden from Your secret hidden in Your unseen.
  • Then open the Qur’an) and take the omen from the first line on the first side, without counting the pages and lines.

Is it necessary to sleep after istikhara?

It is not a necessity to sleep directly after the dua i istikhara prayer, because the matter does not depend on knowing the signs that the Muslim will see in the dream only, but many different signs and results indicate that this matter is good for him or not if the one performs the istikhara duaa prayer And all of its conditions correctly and to the fullest, so this is one of the most important results of accepting the prayer and it is comfortable for the one who does it.

How to perform istikhara dua in English?

The istikhara dua transliteration( istikhara dua in english)

• O Allah, I seek the consultant of Your Knowledge, and I seek the help of Your Omnipotence, and I think of You for Your Magnificent Grace. Surely, You are Capable and I am not. You know and I know not, and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allah, if You know that this matter [then mention the thing to be decided] is good for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in the life to come, – [or say: in this life and the afterlife] – then ordain it for me and make it easy for me, then bless me in it. And if You know that this matter is bad for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in the life to come, – [or say: in this life and the afterlife] – then distance it from me, and distance me from it, and ordain for me what is good wherever it may be, and help me to be pleased with it. Whoever seeks the counsel of the Creator will not regret it and whoever seeks the advice of the believers will feel confident about his decisions. Allah said in the Qur’an: “And consult them in the affair. Then when you have made a decision, put your trust in Allah.
MUST READ: How to learn Quran online ?

What is Istikhara dua in Arabic?

ورد عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال فيما ورد عن جابر رضى الله عنه أنه قال كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يعلمنا الاستخارة فى الأمور كلها كما يعلمنا السورة من القرآن، يقول: «إذا همَّ أحدكم بالأمر فليركع ركعتين من غير الفريضة ثم ليقل: اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ، وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلا أَقْدِرُ، وَتَعْلَمُ وَلا أَعْلَمُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلامُ الْغُيُوبِ.. اللَّهُمَّ إنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ (اذكر حاجتك) خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي؛ فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ.. اللَّهُمَّ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ (اذكر حاجتك) شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ ارْضِنِي بِهِ.»

What is short istikhara dua?

There is a mini dua of istikhara prayer. A short and very useful du’a for when you have to make a quick decision, Allahum khir lī wa ‘khater lī,

O Allah choose and select for me ( the better of two things)

In this article, we try to cover most of the essential points about dua of istikhara, its right steps, and the right formula. We mention most of them, for all the Muslims who seek Allah’s help, open your heart and try to be honest so Allah will hear your dua.

Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.

Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.

Quran lessons online in Top Quran Classes are fun as well as structured, they’ll learn with eLearning Quran;

Our Quran teacher, Arabic teacher, Islamic Studies teacher, and tajweed teacher, ( Quran for kids ) will be their friends during this amazing journey.

Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.

Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.

Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.

Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,

Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.

Top Quran Classes ( Quran online classes ) is the best Quran with tajweed online

seo seo

When To Pray Istikhara? pray Istikhara ( Arabic: صلاة الاسنخارة )There are times when you get confused and anxious about choosing between things in life. Which one would be good for you? Or is it even going to hurt you? In Islam, our prophet Muhammed teaches us whenever we feel lost, we pray. That Allah helps us know the right path and enlighten us. That’s why we pray the Istikhara prayer.

What is an Istikhara prayer?

‏dua i istikhara prayer is known as seeking the help of Allah to show you the best in something, for example, asking for the best of the two matters for someone who needs one of them. Mentioned in Ibn Hajar’s book: Fath al-Bari in the explanation of Sahih al-Bukhari.

Imam Al-Nawawi said: In the chapter of Istikhara and consultation: istikhara duaa is with Allah and consults with people of wise opinion and righteousness, because a human may have shortcomings or defects, and humans were created weak, so things may be misinformed by him, and he may hesitate in them, so what should he do!

What is Istikhara dua?

• It was narrated from the prophet Muhammad, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, that he said in what was told on the authority of Jabir, may God be pleased with him, that he said, “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah prayers and peace be upon him, used to teach us ‏dua istikhara in all matters as he teaches us a surah from the Qur’an.
  • Oh, Allah, I asked you to help me with your ultimate knowledge, help me in all things, and I ask you by the great blessings, you are estimated not to appreciate and learn what I do not know, you are the one who knows the unseen. Oh, Allah, I know that this
  • ( then mention your need) is good for me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of warrants; make it destined for me and pleased me with it and bless me in it.
  • Oh God, though you know that this is (mention your need) evil to me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of my order. Then let it far away from me and let me away from it and destined me goodness where it is, then makes me pleased with it. »

Dua istikhara read online

dua-istikhara-read-online.webp
dua istikhara read online

What is the meaning of Istikhara dua?

In the dua for istikhara, the Muslims asked Allah to show them the right path and to bless them with welfare and prosperity, they also asked Allah to protect them from evil and bad decisions in their life if they will harm them and affect their religion badly.

In dua i istikhara the Muslim leaves his sakes in the hands of Allah, with complete belief in Allah’s ability to change things for the good of his servants.

How to pray Istikhara dua?

• There are many steps for pray dua of istikhara :
  • the first of which is ablution
  • then you summon the intention and pray two rak’ahs.
  • pray on the Prophet peace be upon him and the best to be a prayer for the Prophet as Abrahamic (which is said in the second half of tashahhud)
  • then read a prayer istikhara duaa « Oh, Allah, I asked you to help me with your ultimate knowledge, help me in all things, and I ask you by the great blessings, you are estimated not to appreciate and learn what I do not know, you are the one who knows the unseen. Oh, Allah, I know that this ( then mention your need) is good for me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of warrants; make it destined for me and pleased me with it and bless me in it. Oh God, though you know that this is (mention your need) evil to me in my religion and my pension and the consequence of my order.
  • Then let it be far away from me and let me away from it and destined me goodness where it then makes me pleased with it.
  • Then pray to the Prophet again in the Abrahamic formula.
  • It is acceptable to say the dua istikhara before or after the salutation of the prayer.
  • After dua of istikhara, do what you are seeking for dua i istikhara and do not wait for a sign such as a vision or something else.
MUST READ: How to Get Quran Ijazah Online Easily | Top Quran classes

Can dua change istikhara?

istikhara duaa prayer in its origin is a dua, and dua has conditions until its answer is fulfilled, not every dua is answered. In the form of distancing greater harm that the servant does not know, instead of answering the request of the servant himself, do not forget that evil lies in good, that good lies in evil, and that it may be that we hate something and it is good for us, and perhaps we love what is in it for our harm, and only Allah knows, and we do not we know the unseen.

How to make Istikhara dua?

• The one who seeks help should be empty-minded, not eager about a specific object.
  • the prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said in the hadith: “If they are” indicates that dua istikhara is the first thing that comes to the heart, so it appears to him with the blessing of prayer and dua what is good, unlike if The matter may be with him, and his purpose and will are strengthened in him, for he will develop tendency and love for him, and he is afraid that guidance will be hidden from him. due to the predominance of his tendency to what he intended.

How to read Istikhara dua for marriage?

• It’s like the same normal dua for istikhara, you will only add the name of the person you are upon to marry him or her.
  • “Oh Allah, if you know that my marriage to (So-and-so, the daughter of So-and-so, or the son of So-and-so) and he says (her name – his name) is good for me in my religious and earthly affairs and the consequence of my relationship, so make it easy for me, then complete the dua by saying: Bless it for me), then repeat it in the second part of the dua, saying: (And if you know that this matter is bad for me in my religion, my livelihood, and the consequence of my affair, let me away from (her/him), and let (him/her) away from me.

Where to find istikhara dua in the Quran?

• For Sunni Muslims, there is a way of doing dua of istikhara by reading specific surahs and looking in the Quran for the signs.
  • If you want to be optimistic about the Book of Allah Almighty, then recite Surat Al-Ikhlas three times.
  • then pray to the Prophet and his family three times.
  • and then say: “ Allah, I take optimize upon Your Book and put my trust in You, so show me from Your Book what is hidden from Your secret hidden in Your unseen.
  • Then open the Qur’an) and take the omen from the first line on the first side, without counting the pages and lines.

Is it necessary to sleep after istikhara?

It is not a necessity to sleep directly after the dua i istikhara prayer, because the matter does not depend on knowing the signs that the Muslim will see in the dream only, but many different signs and results indicate that this matter is good for him or not if the one performs the istikhara duaa prayer And all of its conditions correctly and to the fullest, so this is one of the most important results of accepting the prayer and it is comfortable for the one who does it.

How to perform istikhara dua in English?

The istikhara dua transliteration( istikhara dua in english)

• O Allah, I seek the consultant of Your Knowledge, and I seek the help of Your Omnipotence, and I think of You for Your Magnificent Grace. Surely, You are Capable and I am not. You know and I know not, and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allah, if You know that this matter [then mention the thing to be decided] is good for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in the life to come, – [or say: in this life and the afterlife] – then ordain it for me and make it easy for me, then bless me in it. And if You know that this matter is bad for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in the life to come, – [or say: in this life and the afterlife] – then distance it from me, and distance me from it, and ordain for me what is good wherever it may be, and help me to be pleased with it. Whoever seeks the counsel of the Creator will not regret it and whoever seeks the advice of the believers will feel confident about his decisions. Allah said in the Qur’an: “And consult them in the affair. Then when you have made a decision, put your trust in Allah.
MUST READ: How to learn Quran online ?

What is Istikhara dua in Arabic?

ورد عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال فيما ورد عن جابر رضى الله عنه أنه قال كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يعلمنا الاستخارة فى الأمور كلها كما يعلمنا السورة من القرآن، يقول: «إذا همَّ أحدكم بالأمر فليركع ركعتين من غير الفريضة ثم ليقل: اللَّهُمَّ إنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ، وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ، وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلا أَقْدِرُ، وَتَعْلَمُ وَلا أَعْلَمُ، وَأَنْتَ عَلامُ الْغُيُوبِ.. اللَّهُمَّ إنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ (اذكر حاجتك) خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي؛ فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ.. اللَّهُمَّ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الأَمْرَ (اذكر حاجتك) شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ ارْضِنِي بِهِ.»

What is short istikhara dua?

There is a mini dua of istikhara prayer. A short and very useful du’a for when you have to make a quick decision, Allahum khir lī wa ‘khater lī,

O Allah choose and select for me ( the better of two things)

In this article, we try to cover most of the essential points about dua of istikhara, its right steps, and the right formula. We mention most of them, for all the Muslims who seek Allah’s help, open your heart and try to be honest so Allah will hear your dua.

Do you want your kids to learn more about Online Islamic studies Classes? Sign up for Top Quran Classes in the Islamic academy online with the Online Islamic studies Classes program and watch them dive deeper into the Quran science and learn the Holy Book of Allah.

Top Quran Classes are online Quran classes for kids, Islamic studies for kids, and let your children learn the accurate Quran recitation and word pronunciation even if Arabic is not their first language.

Quran lessons online in Top Quran Classes are fun as well as structured, they’ll learn with eLearning Quran;

Our Quran teacher, Arabic teacher, Islamic Studies teacher, and tajweed teacher, ( Quran for kids ) will be their friends during this amazing journey.

Online Quran tuition learning can be challenging if you’re seeking it for your kids.

Top Quran Classes offers you a wide variety of topics to teach your children online.

Top Quran Classes experienced live tutor ( male Quran teacher & online female Quran tutor ). They have many years of experience in Teaching Arabic online and the Quran online to non-Arabic speakers.

Whether it’s Quran online, Arabic online, Tajweed, Ijazah, tafsir, Qirat, tajwid al Quran, and Islamic Studies. Top Quran Classes has your back with professional Quran tutors who are willing to go further with your kids’ education. With an attractive interface and well-structured lessons,

Top Quran Classes give you and your children the chance to learn with holyquranclasses who are going to be your kids’ new friends, accompanying them in their learning process and encouraging them to learn more.

Top Quran Classes ( Quran online classes ) is the best Quran with tajweed online

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Mubarak★
Masjid An_Nabawi, Madinah. Salahtul Maghrib
22 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 22 May 2022
(Surah Ghaafir: Ayaah 38-44) ~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Judge ‘Abdul Muhsin al Qaasim .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Eid Mubarak★
22 Shawwal 1443H☪/ 22 May 2022
~ Salah led by the imam : Al Sheikh Dr. Hussain Bin Abdul Aziz Ale Sheikh