1 week and 2 days...

s 091

:salam2: hey everyone I am writing this just to let everyone know what a difference getting married has made to my life. I have now been married to my husband for one week and 2 days...we had been together for 6 years previous of this and have one child together. My partner is muslim and I was christian, you wouldnt believe the stick that we used to get not just off strangers but off some so called friends and especially family. {his never excepting}. But now that we have done our nakah it seems as though a weight has been lifted not only off my husbands shoulders but also off of mine. It is truly beautiful, it seems as though it has brought us closer and our son seems more settled in a strange way?!? But it really is lovely and hard to explain, wish in some ways that we had done this earlier but am ultamitaly happy that we can now call each other husband and wife and we can live in the peace that we afre not sinning and that we are an excepted couple. :SMILY288: :hearts: :SMILY259: :laughing-dancing:

liaa

mabrook! alf mabrook! i think it's so much better to actually be married with someone, not only " with":p ! inshallah u have even more children from now on

s 091

thankyou

thankyou for your messages I am very greatful for your thoughts/comments

muhsinah

Wow, MashAllah! Congratulations! May Allah place barakah on your marriage and make it lasting and happy.

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
:ma::ma:
Alf Alf Mabrook to you sister.
May All the blessing of Allah Aza'Wajal be showered upon you Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

s 091

thankyou all for yur lovely thoughts its really nice to know that people can take the time in todays world to pass on kind thoughts to others. It really is touching...

s 091

thankyou ya allah madad it really is nice to have someone around you who you know loves and cares and will protect you and more importantly be with you forever I truly am blessed to have a loving husband and our beautiful son