11 year old Pakistani blogger shot by Taliban

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

The issue is simple. Believers do not harm children.

We all know that this young child did not write the words on the blog. After reading the language and deconstruction it is very clear that the artificial style of the writer is not that of a child. Yesterday when the news broke I read several articles and they gave her age as 11, thus I posted the age. Upon reading the brothers response I checked and the age is suddenly 14.

Let us not lose sight of the fact that a child was shot.

As for the rest it is ugly and far removed from Islam. We all know that the real enemy is shytan. But, we do not admit we listen to his whisperings.

Where is the truth? I do not know. Have more innocents been killed, yes. Will more be killed, yes.

strive-may-i

Skipped most of posts here. Dashed to end of page...

Where is the truth? I do not know. Have more innocents been killed, yes. Will more be killed, yes.

And will more be killed because more were killed? Maybe.
History repeats, when we fail to learn from it.

And will more be saved by history sensitized saviors ? Yes.
This is when history brightens and sends beacon of hope to future.

Prophet :saw: said:
“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.”
Choice.

Shak78

News articles say she's 14 years old.

Although no one should be attacked for voicing their opinions, we must be skeptical regarding this situation. First, why is it that I can't seem to find the blogger's website? I am an idiot if I take sides without seeing for myself what she wrote exactly....who knows, maybe she was promoting something against Islamic values.

Remember Aliaa Magda Elmahdy? The 20 year old Egyptian girl who posted NAKED pictures of herself to protest "against a society of violence, racism, sexism, sexual harassment and hypocrisy”--according to the media. Westerners see this kind of stuff and will encourage it, because as far as non-Muslims are concerned those "innocent" girls are struggling against a "barbaric Islamist society." (BTW, what the hell is 'Islamist'???????? I have NEVER seen that term ever...is there a Christianist? or a Judaismist??? )

Anyways, I feel bad that little girl is in pain now, but I would NOT blame it on a group of men, and labeling them barbarians who are trying to abolish the education system for females....Because she sort of put herself into this mess. She should have been doing her regular schoolwork instead of going out and bashing a people that she doesn't understand.

One news article says that she wanted to become a politician. However, she apparently lacked diplomacy.....which should make her realize that she ought to stick with biology or math...

Wow just wow, your comment is so wrong on so many levels. Are you excusing the shooters trying to kill a child? This type of thinking is one of the problems in Islam today.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Wow just wow, your comment is so wrong on so many levels. Are you excusing the shooters trying to kill a child? This type of thinking is one of the problems in Islam today.

Not really excusing them. More like: I wouldn't open the news and read "5 Pakistani Taliban killed by a drone on 10/10/2012" and say to myself, "good! They deserved it because their brethren shot a girl 400 miles away!"

I think the real problem in Islam is for one to think that the drone attack justifies the shooting. And I bet that girl has family members right now who read that headline and felt relieved....or probably asked, "only 5 were killed??"

Ahsen

Did Taliban accepted responsibility for the attack? There are many groups of "Taliban" in Pakistan.

@Idris16, you are the kind of person everyone should avoid.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Not really excusing them. More like: I wouldn't open the news and read "5 Pakistani Taliban killed by a drone on 10/10/2012" and say to myself, "good! They deserved it because their brethren shot a girl 400 miles away!"

I think the real problem in Islam is for one to think that the drone attack justifies the shooting. And I bet that girl has family members right now who read that headline and felt relieved....or probably asked, "only 5 were killed??"

BOUY!! You seem to know absolutely "nothing" about what's happening here, isn't it. I mean that's what I'm not getting. You, brother idris and a couple more young members here, you hardly know a thing, you read a headline in a news paper and you start celebrating someone died Or pass hurtful comments. For you what FSA is doing is a good thing so you support them, you think they are brave to stand up to the snipers and armies of Assad. There are people who think FSA is just being used and once Assad is down, syria belongs to no one but the Kuffar, a new Afghanistan will be formed. I ask Allah's refuge from that. I don't know much about Syria so we just listen what you have to say and stop there. We don't pass hurtful comments about FSA based on our "hearsay".

Me even slightly pointing towards the fact that people say the FSA is just being used as a puppet will end up you 1) cursing me, 2) being rude 3) thinking I'm cold 4) That I have no brains to use. . and other things I don't know. `EVENTHOUGH it'll just be me saying that this "thinking" exist and not that I believe or don't believe in it.

It hurts you even if someone says FSA "may" be wrong, but a girl of 14 almost dies for having written a couple of lines when she was 11 and you say she should stick to biology as if it's good she's shot.

You don't know how messed up things are in here. It's not FSA and Assad, black and white. There are a 1000 or more forces involved in here. The Imaam you pray behind in Pak might as well be a jew, hindu or atheist agent. You quote bangladesh and what the beasts of the army did it. I'm no excusing or protecting the army guy. But have you any idea how many Hindu "Imaams", "Teachers" and "Soldiers" were involved in the whole thing. Or do you just make judgements based on reading lines? It's never a decision made in a day, it's a decade long process and by the time we know, we've already played into their game.

Taliban in Pak are fakes. Those killed by drones are not even Taliban, they are innocent civilians, Taliban in Aghanistan are the real things and "some" are said to cross the border for this thing and that, NOT FOR KILLING US. Part of Pak's army and ISI is accused of working with Taliban (the real guys), When TTP, the fake guys capture our army guys and kill them, it's usually the Afghan Taliban who take it on themselves to get the revenge. Read the story of Kernal Imaam, an ISI guy captured and beheaded by TTP. Who got his killer, killed?

I'm not a fan of any of these groups, none can be trusted or liked. There is infiltration everywhere in here. For me, real fighters are the Da'ees, they are the one "actually" benefitting the Ummah. Taliban, armies, TTP, US soldiers, agents, all this always grey information. It becomes slightly white and black when someone like reymond davis is caught, other than that it's grey. You don't make judgements simply reading a couple of red lines. We are living here in this war for the past 12 years, we are not able to make a concrete head of tail out of it, then how brother, are you able to pass rude comments?

Like I said, have justice in you.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
For me, real fighters are the Da'ees, they are the one "actually" benefitting the Ummah.

May Allaah aid our affairs and bring the astray people back to Him, Ameen. May Allaah helps the Pakistanis, Syrians, Palestinians and grant the true righteous people victory if not in the dunya, in akheerah. Ameen.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
BOUY!! You seem to know absolutely "nothing" about what's happening here, isn't it. I mean that's what I'm not getting. You, brother idris and a couple more young members here, you hardly know a thing, you read a headline in a news paper and you start celebrating someone died Or pass hurtful comments. For you what FSA is doing is a good thing so you support them, you think they are brave to stand up to the snipers and armies of Assad. There are people who think FSA is just being used and once Assad is down, syria belongs to no one but the Kuffar, a new Afghanistan will be formed. I ask Allah's refuge from that. I don't know much about Syria so we just listen what you have to say and stop there. We don't pass hurtful comments about FSA based on our "hearsay".

Me even slightly pointing towards the fact that people say the FSA is just being used as a puppet will end up you 1) cursing me, 2) being rude 3) thinking I'm cold 4) That I have no brains to use. . and other things I don't know. `EVENTHOUGH it'll just be me saying that this "thinking" exist and not that I believe or don't believe in it.

It hurts you even if someone says FSA "may" be wrong, but a girl of 14 almost dies for having written a couple of lines when she was 11 and you say she should stick to biology as if it's good she's shot.

You don't know how messed up things are in here. It's not FSA and Assad, black and white. There are a 1000 or more forces involved in here. The Imaam you pray behind in Pak might as well be a jew, hindu or atheist agent. You quote bangladesh and what the beasts of the army did it. I'm no excusing or protecting the army guy. But have you any idea how many Hindu "Imaams", "Teachers" and "Soldiers" were involved in the whole thing. Or do you just make judgements based on reading lines? It's never a decision made in a day, it's a decade long process and by the time we know, we've already played into their game.

Taliban in Pak are fakes. Those killed by drones are not even Taliban, they are innocent civilians, Taliban in Aghanistan are the real things and "some" are said to cross the border for this thing and that, NOT FOR KILLING US. Part of Pak's army and ISI is accused of working with Taliban (the real guys), When TTP, the fake guys capture our army guys and kill them, it's usually the Afghan Taliban who take it on themselves to get the revenge. Read the story of Kernal Imaam, an ISI guy captured and beheaded by TTP. Who got his killer, killed?

I'm not a fan of any of these groups, none can be trusted or liked. There is infiltration everywhere in here. For me, real fighters are the Da'ees, they are the one "actually" benefitting the Ummah. Taliban, armies, TTP, US soldiers, agents, all this always grey information. It becomes slightly white and black when someone like reymond davis is caught, other than that it's grey. You don't make judgements simply reading a couple of red lines. We are living here in this war for the past 12 years, we are not able to make a concrete head of tail out of it, then how brother, are you able to pass rude comments?

Like I said, have justice in you.

I would never curse at you, sister. Believe it or not, I highly respect you and I wouldn't want to see you upset.
Honestly, I didn't read much into this topic. I just took it from what you guys wrote about that 11-yo girl. Regarding FSA, however, whether puppets or not, for all they know, they're fighting off an oppressive regime. True, Zionists and Westerners might try to get their dirty fingers in the cake, but the beauty of any obstacle is the development and strengthening of resistance. If a 10-13 year old Palestinian boy with a stone could chase an Israeli soldier, imagine what an FSA rebel can do with a homemade grenade :)

Let the West plan alllllllll they want. As long as FSA stay true with Allah, then:
"Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah." 8:30

[video=youtube;1266YGkrOhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1266YGkrOhE[/video] I love this video

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I would never curse at you, sister. Believe it or not, I highly respect you and I wouldn't want to see you upset.
Honestly, I didn't read much into this topic. I just took it from what you guys wrote about that 11-yo girl. Regarding FSA, however, whether puppets or not, for all they know, they're fighting off an oppressive regime. True, Zionists and Westerners might try to get their dirty fingers in the cake, but the beauty of any obstacle is the development and strengthening of resistance. If a 10-13 year old Palestinian boy with a stone could chase an Israeli soldier, imagine what an FSA rebel can do with a homemade grenade :)

Let the West plan alllllllll they want. As long as FSA stay true with Allah, then:
"Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah." 8:30

BaraakAllahu feek. I don't know if it was the buttering or what, but you post made me smile. I think it was the bold bit. May Allah protect and aid the Muslims. I always pray Syria end results are even better than egypt and tunis. I hope you guys can resist the infiltrations that occurred in the Mujahideen everywhere else.

In my country, Youtube's blocked. JazaakAllahu khayraa for sharing the video anyway.

May Allaah aid our affairs and bring the astray people back to Him, Ameen. May Allaah helps the Pakistanis, Syrians, Palestinians and grant the true righteous people victory if not in the dunya, in akheerah. Ameen.
Ameen to your duas champ!

Ahsen

I agree with sister SAM.

Nobody knows who the real taliban in pakistan is. There are many forces active in pakistan. Even in islamabad hindus were captured with fake beards,caps and the whole taliban attire.SAM is right. In pakistan you never know that the imam or the preacher may turn out to be a hindu or a jew. Many times it's the hindus or other agents who attack civilians and the blame falls on taliban. And the media is sutpid. It was revealed recently that usa has bought the whole pakistani media under the cover of "us aid". So now on you will only see on pakistani channels what america pleases.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

What is wrong with everyone. If I read one more time the finger pointing to Westerners I will lose it. How dare you blame the Westerner. Not all Westerners are bad.
You all want to come to our schools. You want to drive our cars. Wear our clothes. Talk like us, walk like us and then you have the nerve to blame people and not the power mongers who are complicit with your governments when things go wrong. Stop the finger-pointing. Just stop it.

Nationalism is an evil. Plain and simple. As long as there are nationalistic goals there will be no peace. Everyone wants a piece of the pie.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
Did Taliban accepted responsibility for the attack? There are many groups of "Taliban" in Pakistan.

:salam2:

The article I read said they claimed responsibility for the attack and made threats to try and murder the girl again if she survives the wounds she received.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Whoever did that is not a human and will be punished by Allah for sure.

The blame its something no one knows some one came and shot and ran away it could be robbers, taliban, gunmen, traffickers etc. until its established can't play the blame game.

What kind of men are they scared of a 14 year old heck!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

The reason I posted this was to give a heads up to the readers. I know the backlash of stories like this. I did not link the articles so readers could investigate themselves.

And yes, this is all about nationalism and nothing about Islam.

Ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand. And neither is an attribute one wants to fulfill.

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum warahmatullah

I don't know why but i wanna post this quote...

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
― Malcolm X

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Nationalism? No one said "my country is the best"

Westerners (along with Israel) are always to blame. I don't see Zimbabwe or Thailand or Chile dropping bombs on Muslim land. Westerners are the nationalistic sadists who are proud of their disgusting lifestyles.....Gay pride parades in Israel (HOLY LAND OF THE JEWS???????????? HAHAHA), 95% of Americans losing their virginity by age 18, strip clubs, drugs, etc.,

I know this man who is a proud American. Served in the military, and calls himself a Baptist. Always loves to mention on his facebook wall that Islam is a threat to Christianity. Until I found out that his 17 year old daughter is pregnant with some boyfriend. I remember laughing out sooooo loud. Here he is holding up his shotgun facing the Muslim world all ready to take a shot, yet behind him, his own daughter is shattering his own religion with a bastard fetus in her womb. Sadly, he still doesn't get it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You are confused. Some of the strictest adherents to the faith are Westerns. Brother Malcolm for starters.

Why are you blaming the kufr.

We are not to make fun of people. That is not the way of the Prophet,swas. With gentleness you can address that man and make him appreciate the blessings of his life. He is not the one who sinned. He needs to know the meaning of sin and most of all repentance.

We have bigger problems within Islam. Hence the post. Believers must make it right. That is the covenant we made. Placing blame on others continues the same old same old.