11 year old Pakistani blogger shot by Taliban

Shak78

Whoever did that is not a human and will be punished by Allah for sure.

The blame its something no one knows some one came and shot and ran away it could be robbers, taliban, gunmen, traffickers etc. until its established can't play the blame game.

What kind of men are they scared of a 14 year old heck!

The Pakistan Taliban have claimed responsibility for it and said they will try to kill her again if she lives.

Shak78

Nationalism? No one said "my country is the best"

Westerners (along with Israel) are always to blame. I don't see Zimbabwe or Thailand or Chile dropping bombs on Muslim land. Westerners are the nationalistic sadists who are proud of their disgusting lifestyles.....Gay pride parades in Israel (HOLY LAND OF THE JEWS???????????? HAHAHA), 95% of Americans losing their virginity by age 18, strip clubs, drugs, etc.,

I know this man who is a proud American. Served in the military, and calls himself a Baptist. Always loves to mention on his facebook wall that Islam is a threat to Christianity. Until I found out that his 17 year old daughter is pregnant with some boyfriend. I remember laughing out sooooo loud. Here he is holding up his shotgun facing the Muslim world all ready to take a shot, yet behind him, his own daughter is shattering his own religion with a bastard fetus in her womb. Sadly, he still doesn't get it.

By putting a blanket blame on "Westerners" you are no better then those who put a blanket blame on Muslims. To make a broad sweeping generalization is ignorant and wrong. You are a very judegemental young brother and that is sad. That type of attitude will do nothing to help the Ummah only harm it.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
By putting a blanket blame on "Westerners" you are no better then those who put a blanket blame on Muslims. To make a broad sweeping generalization is ignorant and wrong. You are a very judegemental young brother and that is sad. That type of attitude will do nothing to help the Ummah only harm it.

Its not ignorance if I'm not doing it blindly. They used this method to wage wars on Muslims...it worked. Now I use the same method to stiffen up my brothers' and sisters' hearts, so that when that time comes when the trees and stones say "O Muslim, theres a Jew hiding behind me. Come kill him," my brothers and sisters wouldn't hesitate to go and kill him.

Unless if you prefer us to ignore the Quran and not listen to the trees and stones?????

Also, there's nothing wrong with being judgmental. If you see wrong, you must speak it. You have a three year old son (May Allah guide him and protect him). When he's a teenager, wouldn't you want to point at the tattooed freaks or potheads and say "son, you do not want to be one of those dirty people" ??

Shak78

You do realize that many of your brothers and sisters are Westerners, they are included when you say Westerners.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
But my brothers and sisters who live in the Western World do not identify themselves as Westerners. Look, a "Westerner" is nothing more but a new-age term for "Crusader." Similarly, "terrorist" is a the new-age term for "Hashashin," and "Jew" for Zionist.

Of course, not all people who live in France, Germany, Israel, USA, etc. have that anti-Islamic crusader mentality. Its just that small percentage of scumbags that take their antipathy to the next level--to the point where you'd see them make comments like this on youtube:

the devil religion. HE WILL BE LOVED BY ALL !! The anti christ is a muslim .

gargoyle1701 2 months ago

That same person could be your next door neighbor who probably smiles and says "good morning" as you pass by....why give people the benefit of the doubt?

my point is, if you soften up, they will eat you. Look at Iran. They're hit with sanctions left and right, yet Iran still stands strong. Iranian's zero-tolerance mentality and cautious personalities drove them to be powerful.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
AssalaamuAlaikum..

To brother Abd_Al_Hadi - Sister shak78 is just trying to say not to generalize.. And so do i agree with Mommy Aapa and Sister shak78. We can't generalize, as we know not what is the real truth.. I read in some post of brother strive-may-i that you have to peel through soo many layers before you reach the actual TRUTH. :) And i totally agree with him.. Unless you know not who is the guilty, you shouldn't point your fingers. It is PRETTY MUCH WRONG brother. :)

I understand and am sure most agree that the Western world has caused harm to Islam and Muslims. But even in that Western World, there are humans(irrespective of their religion) who don't like violence, who wish to live in peace.. So when you generalize saying the "Westerners" it also includes those ppl with good intentions of peace, harmony and brotherhood.. When you bring them also into the category of ppl who do the mischief, am sure they ain't gonna accept it.. Why even if u pointed ur finger at me, i wouldn't ve accepted it, as i did no wrong.. Nobody likes to blamed/accused for anything that they have not done at all.. Justice must and has to prevail. :)

Peace :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam alaikum,

What is wrong with everyone. If I read one more time the finger pointing to Westerners I will lose it. How dare you blame the Westerner. Not all Westerners are bad.
You all want to come to our schools. You want to drive our cars. Wear our clothes. Talk like us, walk like us and then you have the nerve to blame people and not the power mongers who are complicit with your governments when things go wrong. Stop the finger-pointing. Just stop it.

Nationalism is an evil. Plain and simple. As long as there are nationalistic goals there will be no peace. Everyone wants a piece of the pie.
It's the west, and the amount of us that are dying everyday, I think I can take that. But the amount of filth they spread against Islam.

Your "losing it" it is not going to change facts.
Nationalism? No one said "my country is the best"

Westerners (along with Israel) are always to blame. I don't see Zimbabwe or Thailand or Chile dropping bombs on Muslim land. Westerners are the nationalistic sadists who are proud of their disgusting lifestyles.....Gay pride parades in Israel (HOLY LAND OF THE JEWS???????????? HAHAHA), 95% of Americans losing their virginity by age 18, strip clubs, drugs, etc.,
Don't mind Aapa. You should expect this coming from her. We talk of US and Isreal and she says "westerner" so that everyone who is from the west feels attacked when no one actually did so. Not to mention even by US and Israel we don't mean "every single one of them". You'd think when I say US kills us with it's drones mean Yusuf Estes was the one controlling the drone. Seriously? There is a difference between America and Americans, The latter may or may not have harmed us, the former. It's too obvious to need an explanation.

Strange that uptill now we were discussing general things like armies,rebels, and taliban (all multi national if you'll call them) and she drags the west into them by introducing the term "Westerners".

Btw, when you talk, do keep in mind sisters read your post akh. A lil bit of modesty in your choice of words would be appreciated.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Come on now...the actions of many Muslims spread enough filth about Islam. That is what needs to be corrected. Read your own words.

This post is about the actions of the Easterners who do filth in the name of Islam.

Sister SAM chill out.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum,

Firstly, do not misconstrue my statement. I've no idea whether this girl is innocent or otherwise. She is a small girl and she does not deserve to be gunned down like an animal. However, I agree with some of the comments which also raise question from the other side of the coin, what actually she wrote in those blogs? Allah knows best.

I read the paper today in the train, "US president decries attack on child activist, offers US$100,000 bounty for gunmen". I said, wow!! This liar is seeking second term in office, all of sudden is paying so much of attention to this little Muslim girl was amazing to me, unbelievable. Just a week ago, I attended live talk given by Dr Zakir Naik, he said UK refused visa for him because he speaking against their aggression in Afghanistan and elsewhere. But when he condemned those attack in Mumbai, he was praised by the West, yes the West. Isn't this is hypocrisy. How did this girl exercise her freedom of speech in those blogs will be the question mark. I believe in freedom of speech with limitation. Maybe Obama like her postings. Whatever she had written, she is just a little girl, those "gunmen" should think of their daughters before they apply their stupidity.

Ahsen

There must be a bounty on those who kill innocent women and children with drone attacks, while they are sleeping.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Brother,

The hypocrisy of the kufr makes perfect sense. They can do that.

But, the hypocrisy of the Muslim is the one that stings.

Let's take the case of this girl. She was used, as are many young girls, by others in a game that was beyond her. It justifies the position of the kufr that Muslim men do attack innocent little girls all over the world, in living color.

Brother Ashen, those that use drones go home to the suburbs,and with their Muslim neighbors, and watch the game. Remember they feel justified in killing the enemy. They see it as a job well done.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam alaikum,

Come on now...the actions of many Muslims spread enough filth about Islam. That is what needs to be corrected. Read your own words.

Sister SAM chill out.

True, but when you say "Muslim" that includes eastern AND western Muslims. Why did you choose to attack us with the "western" allegation, when we were talking about "kuffar" in general?

I'll try, tell you what, it's easier said than done. I mean you were about to loose it too, no?

Brother Ashen, those that use drones go home to the suburbs,and with their Muslim neighbors, and watch the game. Remember they feel justified in killing the enemy. They see it as a job well done.
They are justified to kill us. They dare (Your word) cross seven seas to do it, but here, none of us is justified to say it's wrong? It's hypocrisy and something that makes you asks us "how dare you?"

How come?

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
No one is saying the West is innocent but making sweeping remarks about Westerners is ignorant.

None of us are ignorant. We're just voluntarily blind. We just don't want to conform to Western culture. A soccer mom seems harmless. But when she encourages her son to ask our beautiful Hijabi daughter out on a date, she becomes a danger to our values.

Even reverts are disappointing. I honor them for their efforts, but they lack that sense of Islamic kinship. You can tell by just reading some of the posts they make here on TTI. "MUSLIMS NEED TO DO THIS, MUSLIMS NEED TO DO THAT, I CANT BELIEVE MUSLIM MEN DID THAT OR THIS, MUSLIMS SHOULD, blablabla"

Muslims don't need to do anything. Muslims are perfect the way they are. Period. Don't criticize my people. Look at yourselves first. If you recently purchased the $4 roll toilet paper, because "yeah it costs more, but its softer on my bun," then clearly you're not 100% reverted.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You put your daughter in a school with boys in whose culture it is permitted to have innocent dating. The soccer mom won't encourage her son to date a Muslim girl. You do not know soccer moms. That is a good laugh.

Stop with the reverts. It is the sincere efforts of the reverts that makes Islam fresh. The reverts work hard. They seek knowledge. Born Muslims have no superiority over reverts. That is not an Islamic statement. On whose authority would you write they lack that sense of kinship. They understand kinship and the need for kinship more than born Muslims. Most have given up their families for the love of Allah subhana wa taala. And they deeply understand why we call each other brothers and sisters in faith, as did the Sahaba.

Why do you feel such pleasure in attacking Believers? It is the reverts in the West who go the extra mile at the masjids to make the community strong. And they are absolutely right Muslims need to become Believers. Reverts question why Muslims take the faith so lightly. And that is a good thing. Clearly, as is evident in this post the born Muslims do always do the right thing.

Muslims in the West work hard to protect their faith. And it is wrong to assume that the actions of a government represent the will of the people. The actions of the US do not represent the will of the people.

This is not a we and they thing. We have to help everyone. But, we have to be the hardest on ourselves. We can not play games as we know we are responsible.

I pray that we have learned something from this post. I pray we have learned to examine the motives of nationalism in the guise of religion. It is almost corrupt.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I don't have a daughter... And that scenario is not exclusive to schools. Soccer mom recently moved into the neighborhood. Now what? Move out?

Shak78

None of us are ignorant. We're just voluntarily blind. We just don't want to conform to Western culture. A soccer mom seems harmless. But when she encourages her son to ask our beautiful Hijabi daughter out on a date, she becomes a danger to our values.

Even reverts are disappointing. I honor them for their efforts, but they lack that sense of Islamic kinship. You can tell by just reading some of the posts they make here on TTI. "MUSLIMS NEED TO DO THIS, MUSLIMS NEED TO DO THAT, I CANT BELIEVE MUSLIM MEN DID THAT OR THIS, MUSLIMS SHOULD, blablabla"

Muslims don't need to do anything. Muslims are perfect the way they are. Period. Don't criticize my people. Look at yourselves first. If you recently purchased the $4 roll toilet paper, because "yeah it costs more, but its softer on my bun," then clearly you're not 100% reverted.

That boy is not a threat to Islamic Values if the parents of the hijabi daughter have taught her about the beauty of it and have instilled strong Islamic Values in her. You dare judge other brothers and sisters who are reverts? Allah is the only judge, not you. Do you even have a clue of what some of us reverts give up for the love of Allah, things you can't imagine yet you call reverts disappointing. When reverts say things perhaps they can see he difference between Islam and culture which some can not because it has been blurred for so long. Don't critize my people, who are your people?? When I see ignornat posts that are made by anyone I will call them out, at times people don't realize they are being that way, you seem to not care. How does TP come to bear on a revert, you don't think born Muslims do that too? What is your issue with reverts, do they threaten you somehow.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
No need to get all defensive, feisty lady. whooaaa, calm down before you pop a vessel. I didn't mean all reverts. The girl that I'm going to marry is a revert. BUT, unlike you and Aapa, she doesn't go around grunting and shaking her head when she goes to the mosque to pray. She goes to worship and goes back home. Aapa confessed on TTI that she goes to the mosque and starts eyeballing everyone and looks at what they wear and eavesdrops and probably video records (you know, just the in case the feds need help recruiting Guantanamo bay prisoners, she'll come out of her house, probably decorated with xmas lights and gnomes, in her red, white and blue sweater to hand them the tape)

And, although there's nothing wrong with judging people, I wouldn't say that I'm judging you. I'm just putting you in check. Thank me later.

Shak78

No need to get all defensive, feisty lady. whooaaa, calm down before you pop a vessel. I didn't mean all reverts. The girl that I'm going to marry is a revert. BUT, unlike you and Aapa, she doesn't go around grunting and shaking her head when she goes to the mosque to pray. She goes to worship and goes back home. Aapa confessed on TTI that she goes to the mosque and starts eyeballing everyone and looks at what they wear and eavesdrops and probably video records (you know, just the in case the feds need help recruiting Guantanamo bay prisoners, she'll come out of her house, probably decorated with xmas lights and gnomes, in her red, white and blue sweater to hand them the tape)

And, although there's nothing wrong with judging people, I wouldn't say that I'm judging you. I'm just putting you in check. Thank me later.

Ok keeping thinking that. I don't go to mosque since there is not one w/in two hours of me so I am alone and the only Muslims I know around here.