11 year old Pakistani blogger shot by Taliban

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I have read about the shooting of a young girl in Pakistan by the Pakistani Taliban. She is expected to survive the shooting.

Believers do not harm children.

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

I read it just now as well and I feel awful about it. The girl advocated for education for girls which is why the Taliban attacked her. Why are they so against education for girls? I don't see anything un-Islamic about wanting to learn.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam2:

I read it just now as well and I feel awful about it. The girl advocated for education for girls which is why the Taliban attacked her. Why are they so against education for girls? I don't see anything un-Islamic about wanting to learn.

Walaikumassalaam brother..

There is nothing un-Islamic about educating girls. But Taliban has their own weird principles and beliefs. Which is way away from Islam. "Heard" they are brain-washed totally by extremists and hence even they end up being that way. They torture ppl, kill innocent men and women, and various other atrocities which i don't prefer to mention.. Makes my tummy twist and turn :(

As beloved Aapa said, "Believers do not harm Children".. So you can infer the rest..
Hope Allah(SWT) blesses that little girl and takes care of her. And guides the one's who have gone astray from the path Ameen :)
Peace :)

Idris16

Na3am na3am, I have nothing to hide and many of you know that, I am happy those Pak soldiers get killed by their own allies in the deen (the religion of democracy). I also got happy that a Jordanian soldier got killed in Afghanistan, same with Turkish soldiers. They can utter La ilaha ill-Allah every single day and night, but it wont help them the least unless they get rid of the shirk and kufr they are involved in.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You write for the Love and Fear of Allah you are happy about killings.

Killing is the last resort. For the Love and Fear of Allah it is best to ask the enemy to reconsider and submit to Allah. Your joy is misplaced. The Prophet, swas, never rejoiced at bloodshed.

How dare you question our Love of Allah. That is very intimate.

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum warahmatullah

These kind of news are really disturbing.

Pakistan does not represent true Islam,that's all the more disturbing.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Well said. However, there is no country that represents Islam. Islam is not a nation. We have to go back to the individual level. Each person who says they are Believers must practice that Belief.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaam alaikum,
Each person who says they are Believers must practice that Belief.

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

"Must" practice, yes. but that doesn't give us "any" right whatsoever to judge them. Anyone. I hate myself for thinking such but I think some people need to be exposed to war zones to get their thinking fixed. How could some be pleased that their brothers died!

I've never been this surprised and upset at same the time reading a post at TTI such as the one above.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
News articles say she's 14 years old.

Although no one should be attacked for voicing their opinions, we must be skeptical regarding this situation. First, why is it that I can't seem to find the blogger's website? I am an idiot if I take sides without seeing for myself what she wrote exactly....who knows, maybe she was promoting something against Islamic values.

Remember Aliaa Magda Elmahdy? The 20 year old Egyptian girl who posted NAKED pictures of herself to protest "against a society of violence, racism, sexism, sexual harassment and hypocrisy”--according to the media. Westerners see this kind of stuff and will encourage it, because as far as non-Muslims are concerned those "innocent" girls are struggling against a "barbaric Islamist society." (BTW, what the hell is 'Islamist'???????? I have NEVER seen that term ever...is there a Christianist? or a Judaismist??? )

Anyways, I feel bad that little girl is in pain now, but I would NOT blame it on a group of men, and labeling them barbarians who are trying to abolish the education system for females....Because she sort of put herself into this mess. She should have been doing her regular schoolwork instead of going out and bashing a people that she doesn't understand.

One news article says that she wanted to become a politician. However, she apparently lacked diplomacy.....which should make her realize that she ought to stick with biology or math...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Although no one should be attacked for voicing their opinions, we must be skeptical regarding this situation. First, why is it that I can't seem to find the blogger's website? I am an idiot if I take sides without seeing for myself what she wrote exactly....who knows, maybe she was promoting something against Islamic values.

She was too young to do that intentionally, but many of us here are questioning that. It is as if she was a seedling to be planted. An eleven year old, having her daily dairy getting published on BBC news channel, that surely would excite a kid. I'm definitely not pleased with the attack. It's evil. But her? There are questions around her. Arfa Kareem was a much greater genius, a true talented, simple, girl. Even she didn't get this kind of coverage. People definitely smell it.

Remember Aliaa Magda Elmahdy? The 20 year old Egyptian girl who posted NAKED pictures of herself to protest "against a society of violence, racism, sexism, sexual harassment and hypocrisy”--according to the media. Westerners see this kind of stuff and will encourage it, because as far as non-Muslims are concerned those "innocent" girls are struggling against a "barbaric Islamist society." (BTW, what the hell is 'Islamist'???????? I have NEVER seen that term ever...is there a Christianist? or a Judaismist??? )
Nope. This was an 11 year old writing a dairy. Too young to think something like that. I watched her interview back in the day, she covered, she was known to pray on time and recite Qur'an. A simple pathan girl given publicity. However yes, she was sort of playing into the wrong hands.

Anyways, I feel bad that little girl is in pain now, but I would NOT blame it on a group of men, and labeling them barbarians who are trying to abolish the education system for females....Because she sort of put herself into this mess. She should have been doing her regular schoolwork instead of going out and bashing a people that she doesn't understand.
I disagree. True that those group of men hardly have brains to think with them, but whoever did it, is not justified. The (unsuccessful)killer should be hanged. Read her blog. It's not "that" bad or against the extremist. It's the media that painted her as that and she pays for it.

One news article says that she wanted to become a politician. However, she apparently lacked diplomacy.....which should make her realize that she ought to stick with biology or math...
Not that I'm up for being a politician for myself or anyone, but if this is how you think, maybe free syrian army should stick to bowing to assad than being gunned down by snipers, no?

You ought to have more justice in you, brother.

Idris16

I've never ever said that this to anyone online, as a joke or seriously, but I got two words for you:

Shut Up!!
Seeing your rep comment I was disturbed at what you said, how can the Pak soldiers obey their ameer? Their ameer tells them to obey one of the biggest Tawagheet of this century after the Shaytan and tell them to protect the borders?? Protect from whom? The Muslims or the disbeliever. I do not want to waste my time on this one, but the Pak President is not a Muslim, so which Amir are you talking about?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Seeing your rep comment I was disturbed at what you said, how can the Pak soldiers obey their ameer? Their ameer tells them to obey one of the biggest Tawagheet of this century after the Shaytan and tell them to protect the borders?? Protect from whom? The Muslims or the disbeliever. I do not want to waste my time on this one, but the Pak President is not a Muslim, so which Amir are you talking about?

Pak president? Who That err dog? Yeah he may well not be a Muslim.

They doNOT directly serve under the president, they i.e those soldiers that died, do you even know who they are? They are not those high class, hotshot, army dudes. They are poor men. From small villages, and poor households. It's them who are put on the front line while the others drink their drinks and do the deals. Their ameers are the commanding officers. Commanding officers are middle classed men. I would never blame men who do their jobs and feed their families. They are not the decision makers. They don't even know and it could be their life that's sold for a couple bucks.

Protect their border from whom? Brother, if my brother was to live next to you, would you or would you not keep your doors closed nonetheless. It's bizarre that you even question Pak army having border guards. I can see you question because you think it's a border with a Muslim country. Why have guards on it? yeah? Would you or would you not protect your house in a muslim neighbourhood.

But all that aside, what makes a simple villager a kafir, because he's being paid for being a security officer and is killed by kuffar? And why should a layman such as yourself want to be Allah's secretary to help Him decide on people's faith? The Prophet:saw: knew what Abdullah Bin Ubayy was like, but given his stated shahadah, he was always treated as a Muslim brother. Give me one narration where the Prophet:saw: wished his death. Just one!

And trust me, these men were not even the toe's worth as bad as Abdullah Bin Ubbay and you are celebrating they died.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
FSA's agenda is different. I can speak on their behalf, because I know what its like to live in Syria. Imagine your dad owning a little stand selling tomatoes and cucumbers on the streets of Aleppo and 2-3 or 4 police officers approach him and pull out bags and pick out a bunch of vegetables, bag them, and then nonchalantly walk away without paying. If your dad tries to speak out and he'll get a nice visit later that evening and they'll drag him, and your brothers to their station and give them a beating. Imagine your local Imam making a khutba against this sort of corruption and then a month later getting stabbed to death exactly inside the mosque.

I don't need to imagine this stuff, because I've witnessed it. This Taliban issue, however, I do not know much about. But I can say that generally one shouldn't take sides unless they know for sure what the situation is.

The fact that the media is covering up her real age should spark up at least a tiny bit if skepticism. But once again, May Allah heal Malala Yousafzai, and bring justice for that wrongful deed

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
Na3am na3am, I have nothing to hide and many of you know that, I am happy those Pak soldiers get killed by their own allies in the deen (the religion of democracy). I also got happy that a Jordanian soldier got killed in Afghanistan, same with Turkish soldiers. They can utter La ilaha ill-Allah every single day and night, but it wont help them the least unless they get rid of the shirk and kufr they are involved in.

I admit that I agree with you. To go out and kill your own people just because a Gucci suit-wearing politician told you they were terrorists makes you either 1) as corrupt or 2)ignorant. There's a thin line between ignorance and corruption, and we live in an era where neither should be tolerated any longer.

And mind you, these were the same soldiers that were commanded to raid and rape Bangladeshi girls back in 1971...200,000 women raped! May Allah boil their guts in hell. I curse their mothers for raising pigs. May they too never get to see Jannah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
FSA's agenda is different. I can speak on their behalf, because I know what its like to live in Syria. Imagine your dad owning a little stand selling tomatoes and cucumbers on the streets of Aleppo and 2-3 or 4 police officers approach him and pull out bags and pick out a bunch of vegetables, bag them, and then nonchalantly walk away without paying. If your dad tries to speak out and he'll get a nice visit later that evening and they'll drag him, and your brothers to their station and give them a beating. Imagine your local Imam making a khutba against this sort of corruption and then a month later getting stabbed to death exactly inside the mosque.

Right, Now imagine this. You are supposedly living in a country that is founded based on "La Ilaha Ilallah". You may vanish anytime, anywhere for doing something and next thing you know, you are `Afia siddique locked up and torn apart. What you are trying to present is what the Pakistanis will have in day. At least you know your enemy. If Assad were our leader, he'd be long dead. I mean we've had our dictators. 5 in all I think. Some in exile, others dead. Now that our dictator is out of the picture, things are weee bit better. But here's the thing at least you are fighting for something. Who is our enemy, who should we fight or protect ourselves from. US? Oh no says the government, US is here to help. You speak you won't exist. US is a friend. India? The enemy born with us? Nah! they are favourite neighbours list for trade says the government, you say something you are extremist, not willing to bring prosperity in the region. The Taliban, Yes says the government, No says the others. The TTP? Who are they again? Who made them, who is financing them? If everyone is our friend, who is our enemy? Why are their more suicide blasts in Pak then in Iraq.

Oh well the extremist do it, Islam is the reason. Let's Aaaawwwwlll become secular.

Sweet isn't it?

But to be honest. The ignorant rebels we are, we don't stand up, we don't complain but we've never quite given up on being idiots. To us, this is normal life now. Drones up ahead. Gunmen left and right. Suiciders, around the corner. All because we in a war against terrorism but the air is still fresh to breath, Alhumdulillah. All I know is, those of us who pray and study Qur'an and practice Islam have Allaah on our side. As long as that's the case, I'm not worried. I'd rather do what the Prophet:saw: did in Makkah. Do Dawah. Once there is enough practising guys, and a state like madina is established, we should use force to protect us.

The fact that the media is covering up her real age should spark up at least a tiny bit if skepticism. But once again, May Allah heal Malala Yousafzai, and bring justice for that wrongful deed
I'm not sure what you saying. She was 11 when she blogged, now she's 14. Is the media misquoting something?

Ameen.

Anyway, I'm out. JazaakAllahu khayraa for your patience and akh Idris16 apologies for shutting you up but like I said in rep, a Muslims celebrating at another's death is hard to tolerate. You are just playing into the kuffar's tricks. Some are dying for them and other celebrate, May Allah unite and guide the Ummah.