2nd Indian Women NASA astronaut Sunita Williams accepted Islam

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
:salam2:

2nd Indian Women NASA astronaut Sunita Williams accepted Islam

sunita-williams.jpg

Sunita Williams 2nd Indian Lady who went to the Moon on 09/07/2011, immediately after her return yesterday on Earth has declared that she embraced ‘ISLAM’ as her Faith and converted to It.

She said that from the moon the whole earth looked very black and dark except the 2 places which were bright and shining, when I looked through the Telescope, she added.

Amazingly those two spots were MAKKAH and MADINA, in the Arabian peninsula. She also added that at the moon all the Frequencies failed but I still could hear the sound of ADHAAN.

satellite-mages-of-holy-cities-makkah-and-madinah.jpg

Sunita Williams (born September 19, 1965) is a United States Naval officer and a NASA astronaut. She was assigned to the International Space Station as a member of Expedition 14 and then joined Expedition 15. She holds the record of the longest spaceflight (195 days) for female space travelers.

Williams was born in Euclid, Ohio to Deepak Pandya and Bonnie Pandya, who reside in Falmouth, Massachusetts. Dr. Deepak Pandya is a famous neuroanatomist. Williams’ roots on her father’s side go back to Gujarat in India and she has been to India to visit her father’s family. She is of Slovenian descent from her mother’s side; therefore, she is Indian-Slovenian American.

She is married to Michael J. Williams, a Federal Police Officer in Oregon. The two have been married for more than 20 years, and both flew helicopters in the early days of their careers. She has a pet Jack Russell Terrier named Gorby which was featured with her on the “Dog Whisperer” television show on the National Geographic Channel on November 12, 2010. Her recreational interests include running, swimming, biking, triathlons, windsurfing, snowboarding and bow hunting. She is an avid Boston Red Sox fan.

Williams is the second woman of Indian heritage to have been selected by NASA for a space mission after Kalpana Chawla and the second astronaut of Slovenian heritage after Ronald M. Sega. She holds three records for female space travelers: longest spaceflight (195 days), number of spacewalks (four), and total time spent on spacewalks (29 hours and 17 minutes).

Source: http://blog.karachiundernet.com/2nd-indian-women-nasa-astronaut-sunita-williams-accepted-islam/

http://www.columnpk.com/nasa-astronaut-sunita-williams-converted-to-islam/

msmoorad

mommys boy
salaams to all

i cant seem to find confirmation of this anywhere
although i wont be surprised if zionist mainstream media downplays or totally ignores this.
still, should be some sign of it-i searched Google-lots of results
searched Google News- nothing?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Thank you. She took a Hindu scarred text with her. And really, who cares.

Astrugglingsoul

:salam2:
well it seems this one is fake but did Neil Armstrong accepted Islam?
someone told me he accepted Islam. is it true?

strive-may-i

Sunita Williams took with her Bhagavad Gita, a small figurine of the most popular Hindu deity Ganesha and some samosas.

From what I know both are Hoax. I have read enough material from publications on Neil Armstrong and have also seen the circular sent by US to consulates saying no he did not

Can we get this thread closed? It might be simply a negative propaganda. What we need NOT is more examples of who became muslim. Its just another sensational hoax news, that will be forgotten and most will continue with life as usual.

And we should care about when we use the word "who cares" :)