5 Tricks of shaitan

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

tricks of shaitan to take us to hell-fire:

1. keep enjoying, life is long you can repent later.

2. oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins.

3. you are young, have some fun.

4. everybody's doing it. dont be extremist. spice up your life.

5. dont remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah

Number 5 is my achilles heel.

Its nice to be reminded of Iblees's tricks from time to time, JazakAllaah Khayr.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Im constantly attacked by this cursed one.... i even slap myself or even punch in my face to stop thinking........later i found Ayat al kursi relieves us of such insinuations...
spitting dry three times to your right side during salaat rids us of shaytaan KHANZAB which creates confusions, forgetfulness etc in salaat..... jazakaaho khairan.....shokran for this valuabe post

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
salaam

jazakAllahu khayr...you know what i've always had this ambition that if Allah wills for me to enter jannah...to ask Allah...though Allahs punishment is great...i jus wna give ibless the hardest punch on face...and iA when i punch i'l ask Allah to increase the power of that punch so he feels it for years

Man that'll feel soooooooo good!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa alaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh:D

goood reminders!! it's all true!
especially # 1 and 3!!!

jazakaAllah khairan for sharing akhi

Right Side

:salam2:,

tricks of shaitan to take us to hell-fire:

1. keep enjoying, life is long you can repent later.

2. oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins.

3. you are young, have some fun.

4. everybody's doing it. dont be extremist. spice up your life.

5. dont remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards

:salam2:
Thanks for the reminder, to know and to be aware of these tricks is the first step to be able to avoid them,

We have to remeber this always!
1-Life is short enough already. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said that he was in this world like a rider who stopped to rest in the shade of a tree, then went on and left it behind. It's a chance to please Allah and do good deeds, and earn our spot in Jannah inshaAllah.

2-despair not of the mercy of Allah, surely Allah forgives all sins.
"Say, “O My servants who have committed excesses against their own souls! despair not of the mercy of Allah, surely Allah forgives all sins. Verily He is Most Forgiving, Merciful."[39:54]

3-“Verily, Allaah, with Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allaah is All‑Knower, All‑Aware (of things)”
[Luqmaan 31:34].

4-What seems to be a minor evil may not be small in terms of its consequences both here and in the hereafter. As the Qur'an mentions:

"You thought it to be a light matter while it was most serious in the sight of Allah."[Al-Noor, 24:15].

Small sins, if we become comfortable with them, may lead us to bigger and bigger sins. "The difference between a major and a minor sin is like the difference between a big and a small burning piece of charcoal," says Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi. "Who would willfully pick the burning charcoal with their bare hand because it is small?"

5-The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said, (The strong one is not one who can out-wrestle others. Rather, the strong one is one who can restrain themselves when angry.) [Bukhari& Muslim]

Turn to Allah, and seeking refuge in Allah, from Satan. :)
:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
So true. Difficult to manage sometimes wallah. Shaytan is evil...

Thnx for the reminder and jazakillahi khair.

Salam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

Im constantly attacked by this cursed one.... i even slap myself or even punch in my face to stop thinking......
Don't do that, its not healthy,

1) Causing yourself pain
2) Not doing anything to get rid of shaytaan at all

I should imagine it makes things worse, for example, have you ever kicked something out of fury and then been in excruciating pain because you almost broke your toe? It worsens the situation because not only are you still angry about x/y/z, but you added pain to the equation too!

Dhikr is best.

salaam

jazakAllahu khayr...you know what i've always had this ambition that if Allah wills for me to enter jannah...to ask Allah...though Allahs punishment is great...i jus wna give ibless the hardest punch on face...and iA when i punch i'l ask Allah to increase the power of that punch so he feels it for years

Man that'll feel soooooooo good!

Iblees will be sufferring a lot, I think that knowledge itself will suffice me inshaAllaah, but I get why you said that.

rightpath_357

ugh!!!!!!!! That's just true- especailly the last one!!!! people think that- :( and I don't know why- but now it's become rare for me to back down :(
AstagfirAllah

But JazakAllah Khairan 4 the reminder!!!!!!!!!!
:Dthnx!!!!!:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
barak Allah feek all of you : Restless, al-fajr, krackpot, SwordofAllah16, *AmatuAllah4lyf*, Right Side, Summer03, IbnAhmad, adam_arb, rightpath_357.

@ Right Side: jazaak Allah khairan for sharing hadiths with us.

@ SwordofAllah16: you have a great plan bhai. :)

aseel

salam alaykum :)

number 3 "you are young have some fun

Sadly i hear this one EVERYWHERE !! living in kuwait its all i hear you are young wear something more pretty to go out , you are young dont have some fun before you get married , dont marry until you are 30 have some fun first :s i never stop hearing those things arround me , what do they meen have fun first ???
as a revert my own non muslim family encourrages me more in my religion than people i have met here , my christion mother is very pious and when she sees the way some dress here , she doesnt say do the same have some fun you are young , she says look at that i think its wrong ...