Love Fishing
jazakallahu khair
it was clearly written along with the graphics
gives better understanding
thanks for sharing
anyways sis i really hope to know u more closer
as i cant send PM or maybe dont know how to
salam :SMILY259:

assalamualikum...saya dah pm akak...saya pun org malaysia gak...tapi skrg duk cairo...selamat berkenalan :SMILY259:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
asalam alaikom sister
jazhakallahu khairen for sharing this beautiful post
i got better understanding because of this graphics

may Allah bless you and your family a whole !!!!!

hana*

that was fantastic sister,but can i just say, see for the first 'mistake', dont many imams do that? i dont think it makes youre salah void, because during my stay in syria in ramadan, many imams did not pause after every ayah in al-fatiha during their salah.

revert2007

Love Fishing
that was fantastic sister,but can i just say, see for the first 'mistake', dont many imams do that? i dont think it makes youre salah void, because during my stay in syria in ramadan, many imams did not pause after every ayah in al-fatiha during their salah.
Yup I agree with you.Even when I watched taraweh prayer from Mekah,the Imam did not pause.It is sunnah to read Al-fatihah one verse by one verse and slowly and and understand what your reading.Al-Fatihah is the most important thing in the prayer and if we read it quickly it means we are doing the salah quickly.There is a hadith said that the prophet pbuh asked one of his sahabah to redo the salah because he did the salah quickly.Allah knows the best :)

hana*

Yup I agree with you.Even when I watched taraweh prayer from Mekah,the Imam did not pause.It is sunnah to read Al-fatihah one verse by one verse and slowly and and understand what your reading.Al-Fatihah is the most important thing in the prayer and if we read it quickly it means we are doing the salah quickly.There is a hadith said that the prophet pbuh asked one of his sahabah to redo the salah because he did the salah quickly.Allah knows the best :)

i agree with you sis and al-fatiha is the pinnacle of salah and is paramount

may Allah accept our salah ameen

uddim004

the prophet states that who ever does not sat surat al-fatiha in their prayer than their prayer would become void. therefore this also applies to reciting surat al-fatiha properly. alhamdullilaa i don't make these mistakes as i read about them in a bokk about two years ago. but i can pass these on to my muslim friends so that they don't make these mistakes. i remember i used to make these mistakes.:ma:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Lovely web page, Jazaaki Allaahu Khayran for sharing. The "no-crossing signal" was funny :) I also loved the vignette.

Some other mistakes I can think of that are quite common are:

• Dropping for prostration with hands first. Should be with knees first.
  • Bending the back during bowing (rukoo`). Should be straight and horizontal, unless one has a back problem.
  • Rising from prostration when the Imaam rises but before he says Allaahu Akbar. Must wait till he says it. (Not 100% sure of that one).

yes ur absolutely right.When we pray with imam,we are not suppose to lead the prayer before he says Allahu akhbar.It is applied to all steps in prayer.

Rebaz

Subhnallah!
I have doing mistake number 3 for awhile and i've really lost my eyesight!

''The Prophet (SAW) warned: 'Let those who raise their gaze up during prayer stop doing so, or else their sights would not return to them. i.e. lose their eyesight].' (Muslim)''
Wow =o