72 Virgins in paradise-Reality

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
This is my reply to my friend who asked me to clarify this misunderstanding.Thanks for bro Mabsoot and others for helping me on this

1. In Quran there is no mention of such thing.Despite of my knowledge as born Muslim remeber most of the muslims know about this from western media.

2.It is a Da'eef Hadith, it is in Sunan Tirmizi, It has been checked by Imam Muhammad Nasir Ud Deen Al Albani (Rahimahullah) and he declared it Da'eef (weak). Not all the hadith In Sunan Tirmidhi are authentic. This hadith was not chosen by Imam Bukhari or Imam Muslim to be included in their Sahih.

In Islam we base our belief on Quran and Authentic Hadith.

3.In Islam Junnah is for every body and a person who will do good deed will get it...for sure by will of Allah.
so this huris and other blessing in Jannah is for every poius person...including he is a fighter or a good sheikh.
Just media projected it as mis-conception againist islam.Remeber sister reward of junnah/paradise is also in Christinity.

There are lot of ayat in Quran about Huris but that is not specific number and also not specifically for islamic soldiers.Just an example of verse is:

Quran-(52:17-20): “They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Huris (fair females) with wide lovely eyes.” “There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw….

4.A question to think about, if you are with your family. A father (you), mother and lets say 3 children’s. You are minding your own business, you do not interfere with others etc.
What would you do, if a team of few soldiers broke into your house, shoots the children, the father and takes the advantage of the wife before killing her?
Off course, the mother (majority) can not defend themselves in anyway.
If on the other hand, you prepared yourself, just in case someone was to break into your home, in such a case.
The father suicides himself killing the soldiers saving his 3 daughters and wife.
What would you think, he did the right thing? Should he be known as a suicide bomber?

i m not defending sucide bombing ..i mean to say that there is a reasons and caused which are valid and need open mindedness.Its an huma nbehavior...irrespecitve of religion..that is another story that at this time most of the oppression is for muslim aroudn the globel

5. Remember killing civilian is not allowed in islam.I am not defending them at all here by no mean.

[4:29] O you who believe, do not consume each others’ properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not KILL yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.

if any body do it in name of Islam..he is doing sin and it is nothing to do what teaching of Islam says.But ofcourse defending occupation is brith right of every citizen and it is recognized by UN as well.

Watch a propogenda about it...i m sending u this link soley for purpose to know that how media is fueling against islam based on mis-conception.

[yt]oLHFLy5UI4U[/yt]

urs bro in islam
jav

NB .also there is a documenty I heard about addressing the reason of resisting oppression..I have not watch it but a Danish friend told me its good.

film paradise now

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Jazak Allah khair stranger..... There are many rude comments about islam on you tube related to this clip, and its hard reading them.... :astag:

:salam2:

angel4

Keep this information comming please?? I was told about this from my Dad along with many other misconceptions of the muslim faith, it was my observations of a peacefull peaple that started me questioning what I heard. I did not understand part of this but just for clarification So the 72 virgins is out of context?

Zooey

I dont think this clip is propaganda, just a brief look into human nature. We (man) cannot get along . The pic does not point out one religion or people, just human.learn?:tti_sister:
Will we ever

Bint_Shamlan

Assalam aleykum brothers and sisters,

Many non-muslim friends of mine asked me about this issue [72 wives]
but I really never knew the right answer sadly:confused:

To be honest I was confused cause I never really found much information about this subject. And they kinda were making jokes about it [wich hurted me] cause I couldn't understand it either how it could be true, and it was hard for me to believe it :astag:. I don't know much yet and insha'allah I'm trying to learn as much as I can, cause I know knowlage is power.

Thnx for sharing it with me, ma'salama