73 Sects - This Hadith is weak and misused Must Watch

Khaled_Khan

Asalam o Aliqum,

We are the that one who will go to heaven... Normally people use this hadith to declare themselves on the right path and others on the wrong side. BUT what is the authenticity of this hadith and how it should be interpreted is a question which is answered in this video. Please watch this video.

Thanks.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I just think it would be better to leave this section to the introductions only - as its name says and send other type of posts to the suitable sections.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

Please watch this video.
I don't see any video?

So you can only put video links in the video section or on other forums???
The most appropriate place for them is usually the video section, but it can also be the lounge, Islamic Discussion, depends what the video is of. It isn't always clear where threads should go, but it can be clearer where they shouldn't

Khaled_Khan

wa alaikum asalaam

I don't see any video?

The most appropriate place for them is usually the video section, but it can also be the lounge, Islamic Discussion, depends what the video is of. It isn't always clear where threads should go, but it can be clearer where they shouldn't

I am new on this social network so I should upload in video section that what you suggest right.