Video 85 year old New Muslim with Yusuf Estes

Almaas

Asalaamualaykum,

:ma: Wow, Alhamdolilah, it's so great that he was guided the right way.

JezakAllah Khair for sharing.

Walaykumasalaam.

mahmouud

sobhan allah ehde mn yshaa!

:salam2: alhamdullah wlsalat walsalam ala ashrf khalk allah sidna mohamed alieh elslat walsalam, ama bad,

i'm almost new member and every time I login into this sit I find alot of intersting things to read or to watch,:mashallah:
it really touch my heart that everytime I cant hold my tears,

it's amazing how people realizing that this is the right way and the true religion! i'm so happy I found this sit:)

god bless you all!!!

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Jazaak Allaahu khayran. I realised this thread received little attention so I've changed the title, embedded the video and bumped this!

Pay attention to the excellent advise he gives us. May Allaah reward him with good.

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Masha'Allah. Subhaan Allah - this man is indeed loved by Allah to accept Islam at this age and also be able to perform Hajj. May Allah wipe away his sins and guide him for the rest of his life to a good end, insha'Allah.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wow! O__O Masha Allah and it's never too late to hear the word of Allah (swt) :tti_sister:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Merged three threads people. Jazaakumullaah khayran!

Search function, search! [smile]

haakym

love
Amazing, inspirational and good advice, I love his accent, may Allah allow us to be with him in jannah. AMEEN

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams Barakallahufik brother Al-Kashmiri for doing this I thought it was so inspirational for every one , Alhamdulilah it is now getting seen.
W/salams

For a minute I thought my thread haad been hijacked LOL