__

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam wr wb

Quran-Al Imran
''Allah would not leave the believers in that [state] you are in [presently] until He separates the evil from the good. Nor would Allah reveal to you the unseen. But [instead], Allah chooses of His messengers whom He wills, so believe in Allah and His messengers. And if you believe and fear Him, then for you is a great reward.''

Allah has informed us of his punishment of the previous nations for their wickedness such as the people of Nuh, and 'aad, Thamud, the people of Lut, the people of the city of Madyan, and the people of Fir'aun (Pharoah) in this world, and He has informed us of the punishments which await them in the next world. Thus, the believer who had been hiding his belief from the people of Fir'aun said, as Allah tells us in the Qur'an:

[O, my people, verily I fear for you something like the days of the nations who came before, something like the punishment which befell the people of Nuh, 'aad, Thamud, and those who came after them. Allah does not intend any oppression of His slaves. And O, my people, verily I fear for you the day of calling to one another, on that day you will turn your backs and run in fear, and there will be none who can protect you from Allah. Whosoever Allah sends astray has no one whatsoever who can guide him.] Qur'an 40/30-33
And Allah said in another aya about the punishment in this world:

>[Such is the punishment, and the punishment in the next world is greater, if only they knew.] Qur'an 68/33
>[We will punish them twice, and then they will be returned to a mighty torment. ] Qur'an 9/101
>[We will give them a taste of the minor punishment before the greater punishment, that they might turn back (i.e. to what is right)] Qur'an 32/21

I know there is much evil on this Earth, but Allah never fails His word, after He will see our deeds and separate the bad from the good ones, the reward will be equal to whatever we gained or according to His Mercy.Sometimes we fail to understand this, because we want justice and good things to be completed in our notion of real time, but this life is a short journey and a test, while the real and foreverlasting one will be the afterlife.
And Allah knows best.

islamdonlyway

Some videos on why evil exists: the video I am sharing is more academic...

I encourage my brothers and sisters to watch videos of brother 'Hamza tzortzis' who debates many academics, including a recent debate VS Professor Laurence Krauss...among others.

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
Assalaam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

How to explain why does Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aalaa let evil things to happen?

Wa Alaikkum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

We all live side by side with the Jinn in this world and shaytaan has been granted permission to mislead many men and Jinn kind. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has sent messegers and revelations to mankind informing him of what to do, how to live a righteous life and how to seek refuge from shaytaan. But human beings would rather listen to shaytaan's wispers than listen to the message of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

All the bad things that happen in this world are man made. For example, wars and murders are consequences of our own actions, it's so easy to do these things when we are so far away from the Mercy of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

he mother of the believers, 'Aishah, said:
"One of the children of the Ansar (who had died) was brought to the Messenger of Allah so he prayed for him." 'Aishah said: "How fortunate he is, one of the little birds of Paradise. He never did any evil or reached the age of puberty." He said: "It is better not to say anything, O 'Aishah Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, created Paradise and created people for it, He created them in the loins of their fathers. And He created Hell and created people for it, and He created them in the loins of their fathers."
Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 1947
In-book reference : Book 21, Hadith 131
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 21, Hadith 1949