A beautiful ATHAN in the church...

muslimshabs

Asalamu alaikum....

This will make u feel at ease... a beautiful voice for call of prayer and submission to Almighty God and can u believe that too in a chruch...
does anybody know about this incident and this man who calls this athan...

[yt]AX3U-BGDedc[/yt]

aslamu alaikum...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
why in a Church???? was this some kind of interfaith event? do you or anyone have more information on this??

I am just curious thats all....

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
it gives a beautiful sensatio.I could see that there are a priest,maybe jewish rabbin and a Imam altogether.it would be the best if everybody would the only one thing and call Allah altogether.Only God knows if some shiver moved the priests behind the Imam.:mashallah:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allahu Akbar. This is really amazing to see and hear Adhan in chuch.

This is remainding me on the story that my grandmother told me once. My grandmother had a non Muslim teacher in school for whom she noticed that every time there is hearing Adhan from neerby mosque, he would lean his ears secretly on window and would listen Adhan from begining untill end, SubhanAllah. I do not know did he ever became a Muslim.Inshallah. :tti_sister:

May Allah give these non Muslim in the church hidayah and guide them toward Islaam.Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I believe this was at an interfaith event at USC and although the muadhin's name escapes me, he's Algerian.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam

MashaAllah beautiful voice...... SubhanAllah.
Imaan boost for us all inshaAllah

JazakAllah for sharing!

muslimshabs

I believe this was at an interfaith event at USC and although the muadhin's name escapes me, he's Algerian.

asalamu alaikum...

Yes it was at USC but can somebody get the name of this algerian...:)

barakallhu feek...

salamu alaikum...

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

i've found out a little more info about this, below is a quotation from someone who commented on youtube and a longer version of the video.

"Many want to know the full detail about it so here is the back ground of this Azan at USC.

Abdelwahab Ben Youcef, is an Algerian, studied in London & US. He is an actor & model, (worked in Famous TV series like Law & Order, NCIS & HomeLand Security etc). Worked in many commercials in US & did modeling for many leading US magazines. The Azan was at University of South Carolina Interfaith Service for Peace which was attended by Muslims, Christians and Jews."

[yt]6C5Dc7oz7vk[/yt]

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH

Amazing ! Peace is understanding each other and ability to respect differences.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
This was an interfaith event. There is a Rabbi, a Preist, and I assume the man calling Athan is an Imam or an Islamic representitive, lol.

He is a WONDERFUL JOB. Masha Allah. The Athan is the most beautiful noise in the world subhan allah.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
This was an interfaith event. There is a Rabbi, a Preist, and I assume the man calling Athan is an Imam or an Islamic representitive, lol.

He is a WONDERFUL JOB. Masha Allah. The Athan is the most beautiful noise in the world subhan allah.

errr.... did you see my post above sister, even though the brother is probably an islamic representative he is far from being an imam cause he is an actor lol he even got his own website :)

here's a quote from his website which i think refers to this event:

"Below is a quote from The Jewish Journal about Ben Youcef leading the prayers before 1500 Jews, Muslims and Christians at the Southern California Islamic Center. Several Jews migrated over to the prayer room and lined up as the prayer leader led the worship. It was the full-on experience -- standing, kneeling, bowing -- just what you see on the evening news but with, yes, some Jews and Christians sprinkled in. I mentioned to a woman standing nearby that the young man leading the prayers, Abdelwahab Ben Youcef, was almost unnaturally handsome.

"Oh, he's an actor," she said. "He played one of the Palestinian terrorists in 'Munich.'"
- Jewish Journal"