a believer cries but a disbeliever cries too

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

a believer cries but disbeliever cries too,

a believer feels sad but a disbeliever feels sad too,

a believer gets ill and looses job but a disbeliever gets ill and looses job too,

a believer gets separated from someone s/he loves but a disbeliever gets separated from someone s/he loves too,

but a believer have hope of earning Allah's pleasure, His Jannah, washing off sins and other blessings/reward through prayers and patience but a disbeliever have none!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

a believer cries but disbeliever cries too,

a believer feels sad but a disbeliever feels sad too,

a believer gets ill and looses job but a disbeliever gets ill and looses job too,

a believer gets separated from someone s/he loves but a disbeliever gets separated from someone s/he loves too,

but a believer have hope of earning Allah's pleasure, His Jannah, washing off sins and other blessings/reward through prayers and patience but a disbeliever have none!
:wasalam:

alhamdulillah so true akhi.In fact the hurts of a believer are kind of blessings that soften them and humble them and if they are patient a means of forgiveness for him or her.subhanAllah such a beautiful gift

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

Sometimes I wonder how the unbelievers make it through life. It's hard enough for me and I at least have hope that the afterlife will be better. But if you don't believe in God, how in the world do you make it through this life?