A BRIEF ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING ISLAM

safaa27

Assalam Alikum,

My name is Dominique my muslim name is Safaa, I converted to islam last October 6th, 2009. It has been really rough for me for these few months that I have converted. I havn't started to pray five times a day but I am so wiling to do it all I need is just a little help, I love Islam and I believe it is a very wonderful deen. :) By the way I am filipino was a christian.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alik Safaa,my name was Sundari,I'm an Italian muslim women and from 2006 my islamic name is Hayat.I chose this name because when I knew Islam,eerything changed in my life and now I'm happily married with two baby girls and a baby.The most particular thing is that even my italian origin and even if in my family we didn't talk about Islam,I obteined the geatest present from Allah.Everything one day will fall down,and we muslims have the possibility we to be forgiven for the sins we did in this life:the only way to free us from the Agony is the Prayer Allah iddik 'ala khayr

vivianess

Hello my dearest am vivian by name and i am from sierra loene i live in senegal dakar west africa.Am 25 years old single girl never marry before and i don,t have kids yet.I pass true your profile today and i really want to be your friend, you can reach me true my email address vivianadams32 y dot come thanks i will be very happy to fear from you yeeeeeeeeeee and God bless you
VIVIAN

Domini9790

Salam alaykum

:shake:I find myself very confused with religion. I try to read and keep an open mind about all religions but Islam seems to be more the path that I'm looking for. If anyone can help with my unanswered questions that would be amazing. And I see good points in that too

diane gard

new member...needs help

First and foaremost, I'm from Florida and know virtually nothing about Islama
and don't speak arabic. But aside from that...I know that I know that the
belief in One God is for me!

diane gard

where to find Quran in english ??

Where can a new member begin ? ...for example reading verses in english
from the Quran. Also looking for online videosl on Islam for newly converted
people.

Thank you...Dee

Abu Sarah