A church

Sauda17

Ewww

"The ossuary contains approximately 40,000 human skeletons which have been artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel."

Whatever happened to IKEA

Just out of Curiosity,how did you find this site ?

Forgot to answer the question,

they would probably say not only terrorists, twisted too !!!

Shahzad

barbarians is a term used to refer to Berbers, which belong to africa. By saying the word barbarians, they want to show how cruel berbers were and u are cruel like them.

The truth is that Berbers were not like that. You can read history for further information. Please refrain from using this word in future,.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
These info came to me through circulating email ... there were claims that those are muslim bones ...

just a quick look at the web and it turns out to be not true ... apparently Christians liked to be buried there because someone sprayed some dust taken from the holy land over this spot.

q8penpals

Salam

That is pretty darn creepy, but wow, you almost have to commend the artistic part of it. If I didn't know they were real bones, I would say it was intreging, in an odd sort of way.

Lana

warda A

Sister
kindly

barbarians is a term used to refer to Berbers, which belong to africa. By saying the word barbarians, they want to show how cruel berbers were and u are cruel like them.

The truth is that Berbers were not like that. You can read history for further information. Please refrain from using this word in future,.

:salam2:

this is the first time i hear that,

this is a translation from wikipedia:
(The word "barbarian" comes into English from Medieval Latin barbarinus, from Latin barbaria, from Latin barbarus, from the ancient Greek word βάρβαρος (bárbaros). The word is onomatopeic, the bar-bar representing the impression of random hubbub produced by hearing a spoken language that one cannot understand, similar to blah blah, babble or rhubarb in modern English. Related imitative forms are found in other Indo-European languages, such as Sanskrit barbara-, "stammering" or "curly-haired.")
for more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarians

:wasalam: