A couple generic questions running through my head...

msmoorad

mommys boy
Thank you for your replies!

Thank you brother, I pronounce it correctly :)

salaams to all.

bro danyal.
i dont know who has gotten their fangs into you but it seems that you are already being poisoned.
just remember this-just because someone speaks arabic does NOT mean they have the proper understanding of islam & their viewpoint is correct.

i know you have had some unpleasant encounters/experiences with people from the Indo-Pak subcontinent but i think you should ignore that and speak to the Hanafi/Deobandi ulama. they will be able to answer your questions much bettter than i would be able to.
if you want to know what is a Deobandi-deoband is a village in N India and its where Darul Uloom deoband is located.
therefore, those who graduate from there are known as Deobandis- this is a blanket term used to indentify all those who are sunni Hanafis & whose aqeedah is (insha allah ) correct.
even if you study at any other madrassah, as long as it has the same views, you are labelled a Deobandi.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

tariq353

if you want to know what is a Deobandi-deoband is a village in N India and its where Darul Uloom deoband is located.
therefore, those who graduate from there are known as Deobandis- this is a blanket term used to indentify all those who are sunni Hanafis & whose aqeedah is (insha allah ) correct.
even if you study at any other madrassah, as long as it has the same views, you are labelled a Deobandi.

:salam2:

True, Just to add some more ....... in India if you don't believe in grave worshiping n doing biddah you will be automatically tagged as Deobandi by Barelvi's no matter you keep on shouting i am not.

wa salam

bari

:salam2:

One way of identifying Deobandis is that they shave of the mustache. Anyway, my concern is if there is no major Aqidah issue(such as Rafidis, qadianis, nation of islam, ismailles etc) let us overlook the shortcomings of others sunni muslims. Some of their opnions are valid although those opinions may not be by majority of the scholars.
But definitely, grave worship is a no no.

masihuddin

Why shold we muslims have these divisions Can we not be just plain muslim without being deobandi ,wahabior Brelvi etc etc Nobody who is a muslim worships graves .We all believe in one Allah who alone is worthy of worship .the last and final prophethood of Muhammad S.A.S. and the last message of Allah to mankind namely tne Quran Let au stop this debate and forget our minor differances and not call names to each other