A Cure to Laziness and Idleness- By Sh.Shinqeeti

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

An amazing advice from one of the major scholars of our time.

[yt]-vHSF8klKcs[/yt]

your-sister

Wa'alaikim salaam!

This sheikh, bless him, is amazing Maasha'Alllah! My first lecture of his that I came across was 'Al-hayaat at-tayyibah' and that simply motivated me to search more of his work.. Alhamdulillah!

Jazaakallau khair for sharing this, brother..! it's such an eemaan booster!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
The shaykh, hafidhahullaah is an amazing scholar. The shaykh who is not too old- is a master of fiqh.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr for your efforts. This was a lovely read/watch and I wished the video did not end. Excellent advices and it always links to knowing Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala). May Allah help us so that we obey Him and that He forgive us when we err. Ameen.

I recall reading something that might complement this. Insha'Allaah I might consider posting it depending on whether it complements (like this being a meal and a possible added bit being a light dessert).

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr for your efforts. This was a lovely read/watch and I wished the video did not end. Excellent advices and it always links to knowing Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala). May Allah help us so that we obey Him and that He forgive us when we err. Ameen.

I recall reading something that might complement this. Insha'Allaah I might consider posting it depending on whether it complements (like this being a meal and a possible added bit being a light dessert).

Wa iyyaak.

Please feel free to share it.

I was just listening to the lecture again- so I remembered this thread.

Honestly speaking I have listened to this lecture countless times and everytime I listen to it- I just realize how much I need this reminder. How much sins have we committed that is between us and knowledge?