a few more questions :D

salam alaykum

1.can we make dua while standing and walking ......cause i c people in a hurry do that in the mosque

2. Can we pray behind an imam who makes mistakes while reciting the Quran during taraweeh prayers and another man behind him corrects him every now and then..

3. the imam of the masjid said we must pray all 20 rakaats of taraweeh or we shouldnt pray taraweeh ...is this true?

4. can we pass from the front of a person who is praying IF lets say its a really urgent matter we have to attend to and we are blocked by people who are praying ate the exit of the masjid !

:hearts::hearts:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
For two first questions I can not answer,
but 3.your imam is not right,why?
Because first of all, taraweehs are not fard (obligation) they are nafile salat and you can pray not or you can pray 2 till 20.NOT more.
I recommend you to read the book Praying according to the Prophet Sunnah(saws).
I'm sorry my english is weak and I have this book in albanian,so I can't translate
in english arguments about this case.
4.You always must pray before a sutra.If that person has the sutra you can go,BUT if
that person has no sutra you must wait.You also can find arguments about this in the above book I recommended to you.We selam alejkum

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum,
you can pass in front of someone praying only if that person is praying in a congregation. This is because te sutrah of the Iman is the sutrah for those praying behind him.

If the person is praying alone, you should not pass in front of him unless he has a sutrah in front of him. Please see this hadith.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the one who passes in front of a person who is praying knew what (a burden of sin) he bears, it would be better for him to stand for forty rather than pass in front of him.” Abu’l-Nadar – one of the narrators – said: I do not know whether he said forty days or months or years. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 510; Muslim, 507 – from Abu Juhaym (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Assalamu Alaikum

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Assalamu Alaikum,
you can pass in front of someone praying only if that person is praying in a congregation. This is because te sutrah of the Iman is the sutrah for those praying behind him.

If the person is praying alone, you should not pass in front of him unless he has a sutrah in front of him. Please see this hadith.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the one who passes in front of a person who is praying knew what (a burden of sin) he bears, it would be better for him to stand for forty rather than pass in front of him.” Abu’l-Nadar – one of the narrators – said: I do not know whether he said forty days or months or years. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 510; Muslim, 507 – from Abu Juhaym (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Assalamu Alaikum
We selam alejkum
This hadeeth you can find in that book I recommended to you.
ama6621 I thank you so much ,May ALL-LLAH reward you.
We selam alejkum to all of you

*All of this has to do with one who is praying alone or is leading others in prayer. If he is a member of a congregation, then the sutrah of the imam is the sutrah for those who are behind him.

Al-Bukhaari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Baab sutrat al-imam sutrah li man khalfahu (the sutrah of the imam is the sutrah of those who are behind him).

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: Once I came riding a female donkey and had (just) attained the age of puberty. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) praying at Mina, and there was no wall in front of him. I passed in front of part of the row while they were praying. Then I let the donkey loose to graze and joined the row, and nobody objected to it. (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 76; Muslim, 504)*

so if we r praying in congregation then i can pass infront of some1 between his feet and the place where he prostates? .....cause the imam is the sutra rite?