A Jinn Story

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I have some strange, not scary jinn, who follows me. Story of that jinn started long before than I was born.

Three years before my born my mother was pregnant and hers mother of law was very sick. Mother of law made hers will, wrote a letter to new born child and hoped that letter and one book will give to new one when he or she turn to 18 years old.

That old lady died but my mother got miscarriage, girl baby died to hers womb. :( After some years she became pregnant again and then I was born.

When I turned 18, my father gave me that letter and a book. The book was the Quran. So as respect I read it. Now we come to the jinn.

Every time when I open that old book, it is like someone sits beside me. If I am in pain or sorrow and want to read something what helps me, it is like my jinn sister turn pages of that book. That book was originally meant to her (the jinn), not to me.

But I was born, she died before birth. So I have jinn sister who reads the Quran with me.

:hijabi:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This I have thinking...

Mother-in-law of my mother wasn´t muslim. Why she had the Quran and wanted to leave it to me?

Maybe she was muslim in her heart.

muhammad sabri

Salam alaykum

Now you have heard.

:)
Salam Dear sister, i just want to remind you that human beings cannot become jinns when they die..they just return to Allah(glory be to Him) but if you mean that this ''jinn'' is just a muslim jinn and NOT YOUR DECEASED SISTER than that's a whole differently story wa Salam!

Last edited:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

oh subhanallah.... this seems nice mashallah.. inshallah it's a female Muslim jinn... she might just love Qur'an wa Allahu 'alam

.... does she read it as well???

Ummah 99

assalamu alaykum,

oh subhanallah.... this seems nice mashallah.. inshallah it's a female Muslim jinn... she might just love Qur'an wa Allahu 'alam

.... does she read it as well???
Ummm sis, actually females are accompanied by male Jinns and males are accompanied by female Jinns.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Ummm sis, actually females are accompanied by male Jinns and males are accompanied by female Jinns.

assalamu alaykum,

Oh I've never heard that, I've assumed it's a female cause of what sister herb has said mashallah. Then who says the jinn is alone anyway... Allahu 'alam