A little girl named Al-Bara'ah

Talat

"o Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, you are the one who cures and there is no one besides you who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".amen:tti_sister:

shichemlydia

salam alikoum,
may allah swt reward you for sharing this story.
who read this without crying must see the doctor, there must be something wrong with his heart, i am sure

salam alikoum

safiya58

:salam2:

I´m so ashamed of myself :(........ may Allah give recovery to this girl and have mercy with her parents

:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
How is she doing now? Is she still in coma?

"Rabbana atina fiddunia hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanah wa qina a'zabbaan naar." Aminn

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
May Allah reward her she is so patience i hope Allah gives patience to all the believers when they are hit by calamity InshAllah

SubahanAllah hope she reaches janat-al firdous Inshallah

very touching....
Allah swt has blessed us with many Blessings..but we are so arrogant that we never thanked Him for all what He has given to us..
Health and Parents are such a big blessings that we cant even imagine..Allah has tested the little girl with these biggest gifts..she has passed her test..subhanAllah..but what we have to think is that:what is my reaction when Allah gives me any pain or suffering???Do i take it as a test and try to become closer to Allah or do i just compaint and lose hope??what do i do in this situation??
think over it...before its too late.......
(this nasehah is for me first then it is for others...)

~~Allah gives and gives...Man gets and forgets~~~
may Allah bless her and her parents..ameen

zelim123

Assalam Aleykum,

MashaAllah very touching and sad :( may Allah reward her and her parents for raising her like this. How is she now?? is she still in the hospital??

Ibn Uthaymin

May Allah grant her jannah - ameen!

Mrmuslims thanks for sharing brother. If i remember correctly you made a thread about a "pious young man" or something like that before.You make some good threads. May Allah reward you with good ameen.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,'

My mother when she heard the story and the recitation of Bar'aa cried subhanAllah.

May Allah cure her and give the parents Janatu el Firdaus.

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
SubahanaAllah Allahu akbar its very beautiful and touching story im lissening her resitation of Qur'an again and again and im crying her voise is so beautiful MashaAllah May Allah bless her and remove this pain Ameen!! I will pray for her!!!

aSmileAday

I don't even speak Arabic, but between the story, the grown man crying, and that sweet baby's voice.......so precious.....

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
a really beautiful and touching story.I at first read it like it was only a tale,but when I understood that it was a true story and when I listened to her beauty voice,a lot of thoughts and tears came to me.How strong was this girl I'll never comperate to the courage that it maybe has the MUJAHID when he goes to Jihad,because she was so little but Allah decided that her time was ended.She is a real martyre,she'll go in sh Allah to the Paradise.How much Amaana there was in her heart it's not comparable to the wisdom of an elder man,cause she was the real example of faith in Allah.My weakness is nothing in front of her courage in front of the death.Even if my illness is growing in my body,I must take care of my remaining days and prey me to be forgiven for my mistakes.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I let my husband listen the beautiful voice of little Bara'a,I think he never cried so much in his life.I suppose that none could bring his tears.:tti_sister:

believers_path

Mashallah what a beauty in her voice.and a sad story too.and subhanallah what a patience shae have.may Allah bless her with health grant her and her parents with jannah.Aameen

likeali4life

Subhanallah May Allah Reward her and her parents in this world and the hereafter and grant her and them Janaatul-firdous.....Ameen

abu marjon

Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi raji'un.
Bismillahirrahmannirrahim.
Ya Allah yg maha pengasih dan maha penyayang, berikan kekuatan dan kemampuan lahir batin kepada Sdi kami Bar`ah. Sembuhkanlah segala penyakitnya ya Allah.

Amin ya Rabbal alamin.

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
assalaam alaikum

:tti_sister: May Allah cure her and give the parents jannat ul firdoos. Ameen
:ma: she has a beautiful voice.