A meeting WITH ALLAH!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: dearest brothers and sisters:D I hope this reaches you in the BEST of health/IMAAAAAAAAAN!:D:D:D:D

:tti_sister:May we get the pleasure to look at OUR Rab's NOBLE face, may we be those who are lucky enough to recieve the mercy of Allah Azzawajal.Ameen,ameen,ameen:):)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:D

[yt]ukBX2TvfyQE[/yt]

Allah hafiz now and always:hearts::hearts::hearts:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Jazakillahu khair for sharing
Masha'Allah i hav seen this video before is very nice
Ameen to ur dua
wasalamu alaikum

salek

jazakallahu khairan sister, it's soooooooooo beautiful, i can't express in word. it made me cry, thanks for your beautiful doa. May our entire ummah get his mercy and forgiveness to reach to him.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D:D:D

waiyaakum dear ukhti and akhis:):)

brother Salek, yea walahi NO words to express this, when I seen this video first, 1. I got scared because well, you are never SURE whether you are going to get this pleasing reward. 2. I got all excited because it would be an HONOUR to have the opportunity to witness this day. Ameen to your dua, and subhanaAllah! I soo love this video and that is why I shared! I am glad you liked it as well.
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D:D

IbnAhmad

assalamu alykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

This video is so amazing! subhanallah!
Jazakallah Khair for sharing with us...may allah (swt) bless you..amiin

wa'assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh! :)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:
maybe u can try to watch it in youtube-type 'a meeting with Allah'
there's also translation in other languages
yes :ma: a video that brought us to tears
sister hope u'll be able to view it
:wasalam:

Walaikumu salam

Ukhti, can you send me a link :) Please please :D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: little sister:D

sorry about that,
it's not my fault I guess, I too cannot see the video, but it's not just this video it's all vids from TTI!:(
I can see it from my Ipod and all but not from this computer so I guessed it was THE computer's fault lol
anyways, here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBX2TvfyQE

enjoy :D:SMILY139:

:wasalam:

I know...I cant see any videos from TTI now :( I wonder why

Thnk*!*!*! sis!! For the link, it was wonderful!! :hearts::hearts:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair for this wonderful video.

may Allah accept our poor, tit-bit types of good deeds and forgive our evil deeds and make us one of those who will look upon their Lord Most High.

PS: i already saw this actually, its in ur signature. :D

arzafar

jazaak Allah khair for this wonderful video.

may Allah accept our poor, tit-bit types of good deeds and forgive our evil deeds and make us one of those who will look upon their Lord Most High.

PS: i already saw this actually, its in ur signature. :D

i had also viewed it from there. But still worth watching again.

Hudda

Jazakallah that was beautiful. May we inshallah by the Mercy of Allah be rewarded the highest aboard in Jannah inshallah! :tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
enver_dunjaluk;393405[QUOTE said:
]I must first of all object to these kind of videos.

Firstly, why is he reciting Ibn al Qayyims words? He is reciting them as if it was the Qur´an! I believe this is extremism in religion. Just to recite the hadiths is extremism so how about the words of a human being who is not infallible? And the negative effects of this are many, amongs which maybe the clearest is that it might get the effect of making the Qur´an compared with the words of humans. We should only recite the Qur´an, the speech of the Lord of all the worlds.

Secondly, we will see Allah (swt) in Paradise, and it is not correct to say "his noble face", because we will see Allah (swt) in Paradise.[/

:salam2: :)
I dont know why he si reciting and I am not in a position to talk about this,
but I appreciate your comment:)
I personally LOOOOVEEE this video,it's one of the things that keep me going:)
but I would like to say something about the bold part...........YES, inshaAllah we'll see Allah. But some verses of the Qur'an are translated as FACE, so I was basically using that expression when I said "His noble face"
my example is.......
كُلُّ مَن عَلَيها فانٍ ﴿٢٦
(26) All that is on earth will perish:
وَيَبقىٰ وَجهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الجَلٰلِ وَالإِكرامِ ﴿٢٧
(27) But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.
As you can see, WAJ is translated as FACE here, so that is why I said His noble face, I hope you understand,
may Allah reward you for your input,:):)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
enver_dunjaluk said:
I must first of all object to these kind of videos.

Firstly, why is he reciting Ibn al Qayyims words? He is reciting them as if it was the Qur´an! I believe this is extremism in religion. Just to recite the hadiths is extremism so how about the words of a human being who is not infallible? And the negative effects of this are many, amongs which maybe the clearest is that it might get the effect of making the Qur´an compared with the words of humans. We should only recite the Qur´an, the speech of the Lord of all the worlds.

salaam,

but whts wrong in quoting some scholars words?? :confused:

we quote the inspiring words and opinions of sahabas, 4 major imams...but it doesnt mean extremism. it means love for them.

ahmed_elnaggar

"O lord forgive me "
wa alykom assalam :

Great video ... baraka Allah fi ki .

" O lord make us from your slaves that U said this verse to them "

" وُجُوهٌ يَوْمَئِذٍ نَاضِرَةٌإِلَى رَبِّهَا نَاظِرَةٌ "