A Muslim n an Atheist (Funny)

NaXuS

An old Muslim woman lived next door to an atheist. Every day she would stand on her front porch and cry "Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah! I belive in You!" and the atheist would look out his window and say "There is no Allah! There is no God! You're wasting your time, old woman!" She would turn up her nose and walk into her house.This went on for years.

One day she came out and cried "Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah! I have no money for food this week, but I belive in You! I know You'll give me my provisions!" Upon hearing this, the atheist concocted an evil plan.The next day the woman found four large bags of groceries on her front porch. She took them inside and came out again and cried out "Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah! I had no money for food this week, but I belived in You and You came through for me! Allahu Akbar!!"

The atheist jumped from behind the bushes and said "Aha! Allah didn't put those groceries there! I did! That proves there's no Allah!"The old woman said "Alhamdulillah! Oh Allah, I truly believe in You! Not only did you give me my provisions for the week, but you made Shaitan pay for it!"

NaXuS

u r all welcome.

here is another .I hope it will make u laugh.

There's a bloke watching TV, and he hears a knock at the door. When he answers, there's no one to be seen! Just as he's about to close the door, he hears a small voice say "Excuse me sir, could I interest you in a set of encyclopaedias?" He looks down and sees a snail on his doorstep. Angered at being dragged away from the NSW v Qld State of Origin Match on the tube by a snail selling encyclopaedias, he kicks the poor snail off his front steps and into the garden, before returning inside.

Six months later, there's a knock at the door. When he answers, there's no one there again. He looks down and sees the snail, who asks "What did you do that for?"

NaXuS

W Salam

May Allah always bring u the smile when u need it Ukthun (sorry for bad spellings)/Sister.

Ameen

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum NaXuS.

You live in Oz? OR ... are you a rugby league fan? I'm not sure who else will understand "state of Origin Queensland vs New South Wales" match you mentioned in your snail joke....hmmm..

NaXuS

W Salam

nop I did not live in OZ but i do know the feeling when u r interrupted during a really really important match.