A Muslimah...joining the community...

al-Khansaa

وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah
dear brothers and sisters in Islaam,

Not much to say except i am a Muslimah, alhamdulillaah, who happened to stumble over this site...

May ALLAH [azzawajal] make this site a source of knowledge and a means of spreading the truth and may my stay here be of benefit. Allaahuma aameen!

Wassalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Waalaikom aslam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh sister

good to have you with us, InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay with us

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

welcome to ur e-family sister...inshaALLAH the site will be as u wish...enjoy your stay...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Dear sister, Assalaamu Alayki :)

Welcome to this great forum and hope to hear from you often.

What do you mean "not much to say except that I'm a Muslimah?" That's a mouthful, LOL. Masha-Allah. That means you recognize the one and only true God. Not many people do. That means you have a well defined, well drawn out map of life. Most people are lost. It means you know what's right and what's wrong. Many people keep redefining them. It means you understand the meaning of life. Most people and "thinkers" have failed to find that one out! It means you know what to say and do when good things happen and when bad thing happen. Most people scramble and tumble at those events.

May God bless you and us and keep guiding us along His straight path.
wassalaamun 'alaiki yaa ukhti fillah, may Allah make ur stay here a benefit for & for u as well, i am new myself but i already enjoy my stay here alhamdulillah.

welcome to ur e-family sister...

lol "e-family' that's a nice way of putting brother :D

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
lol i clicked the "quote message in reply" by mistake man... talk about being silly lol btw sorry guys for misunderstanding on the first quote

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

WELCOME TO TTI..... I hope we can all continue to learn more about Islam every day, Insha Allah.

Your sister,

Catherine Iman

al-Khansaa

وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,

jazaakumullaahu khayr brothers and sisters for your warm welcomes..

alhamdulillah, i feel at home already!

ayman1, you are right, mashaAllah...but what i meant was that im a Muslimah and that says it all. Islaam is my everything so i need not say anything else about myself...but it was bad phrasing on my part, nevertheless, jazaakAllah for pointing it out..

also, how can one determine who is a sister and who is a brother, as some user names can refer to both?

Wassalamu 'alaykum

Idris16

also, how can one determine who is a sister and who is a brother, as some user names can refer to both?[/QUOTE]

YOU CAN ASK I THINK.