A must watch for every muslims!

mrshazzi786

Asalam o Alaikum,
I am just writing this tread to introduce a very interesting and a must watch for every true muslim wanting to know the truth about the anti christ, free masons, zionists but not just that, this dvd covers other aspects of Islam aswell. This dvd is called 'The Arrivals' I was told about it last night after Isha Namaaz by a brother who knows me and he gave me a copy he had made. Apprently the dvd can be viewed on www.youtube.com but will be in parts. it is a must watch!

Inshallah Good will take over evil! and Muslims believing in the truth will be victorious!

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Asalam o Alaikum,
I am just writing this tread to introduce a very interesting and a must watch for every true muslim wanting to know the truth about the anti christ, free masons, zionists but not just that, this dvd covers other aspects of Islam aswell. This dvd is called 'The Arrivals' I was told about it last night after Isha Namaaz by a brother who knows me and he gave me a copy he had made. Apprently the dvd can be viewed on www.youtube.com but will be in parts. it is a must watch!

Inshallah Good will take over evil! and Muslims believing in the truth will be victorious!

:salam2:

Where is the link brother?

:wasalam:

happy_friend

The Arrivals - Censored / Edited Version

The Arrivals - Censored / Edited Version
In the Name of Allah, the Most Benevolent and the Most Merciful

I watched the entire series and felt that ‘The Arrivals’ contains many things which are absolutely unIslamic and can’t be watched even for educational purposes. Although, the series is highly informative and I intended to show it to my friends and relatives but I decided to edit it before doing so.

Allah made me accomplish this mammoth (and extremely annoying) task of editing 28 parts of the entire 'The Arrivals' series and now I am uploading it for people who watched it but never gave it to their friends and relatives out of the same reasons.

The edited / deleted / censored stuff includes:

1. The whole Shia content
2. Stuff which goes against Hadith (the nonsensical Dajjalic timeline)
3. Muted the music in many of the videos
4. Totally removed women where they weren't required.
5. Blurred women in many of the videos (even faces in few of them)
6. Removed a part which I felt was absolutely nonsensical (the architectural energy one)
7. Added a new concept of Backmasking in one of the video (Part 11).
8. Removed some of the things which I felt were absolutely bogus / crap and didn’t added any value to the information presented (particularly in Part 9)

A total of 28 parts were edited.

Edited parts include

1. 03 to 05
2. 09 to 16
3. 21 to 27
4. 30 to 33
5. 39, 40, 42, 46, 48, 51

Points to Remember

• The editing in no way disturbs the experience of watching ‘The Arrivals’. It will deliver the same message, yet in a more Halaal manner.

• The other parts (other than the mentioned above) are left unchanged. You can download only the above mentioned parts or you can download the entire series.

• For those who never watched this series, please don’t watch the original/unedited version, it’s really not worth watching with all that unIslamic content present in it.

• Those who would download it for distribution please don’t tell them (the people whom you intend to distribute) that this is the edited / censored version otherwise they may get curious to watch the original / uncut version.

I wait for your comments and feedback.

JazakAllah Khairan

Your brother in Islam
Khateeb

happy_friend

The link to download the torrent

h t t p : / / w w w . i s l a m i c t o r r e n t s . n e t / d e t a i l s . p h p ? i d = 2 0 9 2 7 (without the spaces)