a new book, is it authenticated?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

the website belongs to ahmaddiya group who believes that their leader mirza gulam ahmad was imam mehdi and prophet.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Brother Be Careful while u r surfing internet with islamic books.... There are soomany books who messing up islam people...........

Wassalaam!

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Assalamu`alaykum

You viewing books of some deviant cult purportedly kafirs.

:wasalam:

the website belongs to ahmaddiya group who believes that their leader mirza gulam ahmad was imam mehdi and prophet.

Brother Be Careful while u r surfing internet with islamic books.... There are soomany books who messing up islam people...........

Wassalaam!
Salam bro and sis,

Wait, why so harsh with that site? How bad is it? I mean it did make sense, and was logical enough to me, idk whats wrong with it, i thought i could use it to figure out my aspiration. I mean so far i thought my intuition for the unknown is because i wanna find out and maybe it can help humaity (like skywarp, warp drive, dark matter and such). And what ever pretains to the beyond/absolute/unseen is just idk..hard to explain (this is excluding the 5 items, as inshallah when we return to our lord, we will find out about the 5 :muslim_child:). Is this wrong reasoning?

read this book on the hereafter/unseen:

its by muhamad al-jibaaly titled, "Life in the Barzakh"

Click here to download the book in shaa Allaah: http://theauthenticbase.files.wordp...n-al-barzakh-from-death-till-resurrection.pdf
Salam, thanks for the download, after my test or maybe tonight i shall give it a read, so tell me brother/sister, is my reasoning above wrong? :SMILY346:

Allah Hafeez all, see you soon (in the next post =))

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I didn't realise before, but that website is misleading. It is not Islam.

Here's what a brother in another forums advised me -

Hamza81 said:
Asalaamu Alaikum, my brother may Allah reward you for your sincerety but it is very important that we are very careful which websites we quote from and take information from. It is incumbant on us to be able to differentiate between different sects because there are many websites out there although that claim to be Muslim but are not at all but deviants out of the fold of Islam. The website you quoted from was an Ahmediyyah website and its founder Ghulam Mirza was the founder who claimed Prophethood and as we know the alst Prophet is Muhammed (Sallallahu ALaihi wasallam) who was the seal of all prophets and there is to be no one else after him. Here is some information on this deviant sect and their claims:

http://alhafeez.org/rashid/index.html#Islamic Position

Also there are many shia websites and other websites created by non Muslims trying to propogate false and misleading information on Islam.

If you ever need help in regards to this or anything else then please feel free to ask but be very careful about obtaining informtation from random websites from now on. Just some advice for you brother i hope all is well with you. Jazakallah khayr

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I didn't realise before, but that website is misleading. It is not Islam.

Here's what a brother in another forums advised me -

Wait so anything thats not sunni is misleading? Anyway to the other brother who gave me a pdf, not exactly what I am looking for, but thanks =)

So this is my reasoning to my aspirations so far:

I mean so far i thought my intuition for the unknown is because i wanna find out and maybe it can help humaity (like skywarp, warp drive, dark matter and such). And what ever pretains to the beyond/absolute/unseen is just idk..hard to explain (this is excluding the 5 items, as inshallah when we return to our lord, we will find out about the 5 ). Is this wrong reasoning?

Perseveranze

Wait so anything thats not sunni is misleading? Anyway to the other brother who gave me a pdf, not exactly what I am looking for, but thanks =)

So this is my reasoning to my aspirations so far:

I mean so far i thought my intuition for the unknown is because i wanna find out and maybe it can help humaity (like skywarp, warp drive, dark matter and such). And what ever pretains to the beyond/absolute/unseen is just idk..hard to explain (this is excluding the 5 items, as inshallah when we return to our lord, we will find out about the 5 ). Is this wrong reasoning?

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I'm not one for the whole "sects" thing, my understanding of Islam is by following the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh) and it stops at that.

From what I heard regarding that website is that it speaks of things that go further or outside those two things, which is why I don't think it's right. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I'm not one for the whole "sects" thing, my understanding of Islam is by following the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh) and it stops at that.

From what I heard regarding that website is that it speaks of things that go further or outside those two things, which is why I don't think it's right. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

yeah im not that into the whole sect thing either, but i mean i believe in the quran and the sunnah, the site just kinda logically progresses, i mean if there wrong and not to be trusted then i scratch it off my mind =)

P.S. brother my reason for why i have this aspiration, is it wrong reasoning or what (look at my prior post)