A new Muslim In Korea

Ayesha2007

Hello,
I am an African american woman living in Korea with my husband who is a US soldier and i have recently converted to Islam, afer being a Christian my whole life. It has only been three weeks for me, and my husband has alos converted(4 weeks ago):hijabi:

LIFE4ALLAH

:salam2:

mashaALLAH..CONGRATULATION .may Allah bless you and protect you .

with lot of love and Prayers from a bro

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu Alaykum

MashAllah, Welcome to the Family Sister, hope you enjoy yor stay here at TTI. May Allah keep you both Steadfast in you deen.

wasalam

Salaamalikum sister,

Mashallah!! Welcome to the global family, inshallah you wil find TTI resourceful and rewarding.

May Allah swt continue to shower His blessings upon you.

P.S. We'd love to hear your story in detail

Your brother in Islam

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hello,
I am an African american woman living in Korea with my husband who is a US soldier and i have recently converted to Islam, afer being a Christian my whole life. It has only been three weeks for me, and my husband has alos converted(4 weeks ago):hijabi:

Assalam aleikum sister in Islam,
Hi sister in islam am your brother in islam from Kenya.Currently living United Kingdom and I would like you to wellcome to the biggest family in the world. The family which is called islam.
Allahmdulillah(thanks Allah) for guiding you and your husband to the straight path/truth .Allah Akbar (God Is great) ,in korea there are very few muslims but still God guided you and your husband even in less islam exposation muslim enviroment/country .If you were in Saudi Arabiry US military base i can say you were exposed to islamic enviroment/community which lead you and your husband to reversion to islam. Nevertheless, there are US military in Saudi Arabia who are still non-muslims.Why? Because they are not among the choosen ones to be guided to the light .Allah guide a person who ever He wills,no matter which place she/he is,no matter race or gender .
Sister I will leave with the words of a genius ,hero ,liberator etc.

''I am not a racist in any form whatsoever. I don't believe in any form of discrimination or segregation. I believe in Islam. I am a Muslim and there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, nothing wrong with the religion of Islam. It just teaches us to believe in Allah as the God. Those of you who are Christian probably believe in the same God, because I think you believe in the God Who created the universe. That's the One we believe in, the One Who created universe--the only difference being you call Him God and we call Him Allah. The Jews call Him Jehovah. If you could understand Hebrew, you would probably call Him Jehovah too. If you could understand Arabic, you would probably call Him Allah...."
Mallcom X.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Peace and blessings be upon you,

Welcome sister to Islam and to this wonderful forum. Congratulations to you and to your husband as well, may Allah strengthen your faith. Hope you will find your stay here beneficial and worthy, inshaAllah.

Faisel

Good to see u Muslim

Alhamdulila n praise to the Almighty all the time, really it's good news to hear u sister coming to this powerful religion and coming back to ur Almighty, cuz now u made a big transaction with the Almighty and Transition into ur life, I'm sure sis u will wutever u were looking for in this religion which is the Solutin of the humanity and I hope to be in our Family TTI all the asking questions to our sisters us without hesistation or got embrased, u can consider us from now sis that we ur sisters/brothers and inshalla we and brother Mabsoot will always give u the kind of help u need in Islam.........Wlc again to our Community TTI.

happy 2 b muslim

ASALAM ALAYKUM SISTER

mashallah may allah guide us and enter us into jannah (heaven) in totally bliss inshallah...

salam again
visit my site people mecca2medina.piczo.com

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sister,

Welcome to Islam and to the TTI family!
All praises due to Allah.
It's really nice to hear that.
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here and benefit from it.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
May Allah s.w.t guide us to the straight path. Ameen
Take care.

Faqir ila Allah

Allaho Akbar
Allaho Akbar
Allaho Akbar

As Salam-o Alikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
I thank GOD the Almighty for guiding you, your husband and all of us to this wonderful religion. which how much you dig, you get that much guidance.

I cordially welcome you (My Sister) and your husband (My Brother) to Islam. I ask Allah the Almighty to pour on you the happiness, success and patience. Pay me best regards to my dear brother (your husband).

Was Salamo Alaikum wa Rahmatullah-e wa Barakatuh

Idris16

CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR REVERSION TO ISLAM. BUT I HOPE THAT YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T BECOME A SOLDIER ANYMORE. ESPECIALLY A U.S SOLDIER.

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

Welcome to the family sister and brother!

Out of curiosity, are there a lot of muslims in Korea?

Salams

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2: sis and your family

Welcome to Islam sis

Allah has guided you from such places that have minimal knowledge of Islam

Please share your stories with us insyallah

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u and ur Husband Sister. Welcome to Islam and TTI may Allah help, guide us to follow the path of Islam firmly. Ameen. Sister pls be remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.