Allahu Akbar! a new muslim is coming

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Salam alikum my dears.i hope you are in good health and imaan..i've been thinking ro the padt moments on tti and it is so long i don't write...I continue loving a good life.no evil touched me badly.it sometimes tried to cause a crash to my family but he still loses.I want to share with the ones who i know since 2010 that in sh Allah the actual family with which i live will get a one more member.....guess what? I m pregnant again !!! It is a great blessing for me.pray for me by tje way i already have five kids....

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
MashaaAllah sister, may Allah make your pregnancy safe and easy and may Allah bless you with a healthy child. And may He protect all of you from all evil and harm. Allahuma amin!!! You must be a happy mama with all of your little ones, mashaaAllah:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MashAllah dear sister. May Allah reward you and bless your children. Ameen-

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatuah wa barakatuhu

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
may allah bless your life of the dunya and akhira and perfect your deen and guide your family and children to the nearness and love of Allah in sha Allah

wa salam <3

Last edited:

To_Allah_i_belong

Waleikum salam sister. Masha'Allah that is an amazing news Allahu yabariq fiyq. Congratulations for that sister. May Allah SWT protect u and ur family, may He ease for u your pregnancy and bless ur children, may He guide u all and grant u Jannah In shaa Allah. Ameen.
Sister as a gift of this beautiful news i would like to share with you something: It's a verse of the Holy Quran but also a beautiful duaa. It's in Suratil Ibrahim verse 40 (14:40) If you read this ayah regularly your children will be praying in time without quarrel or a reminder In shaa Allah. It says " O My Lord! Make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! And accept Thou my Prayer."
Goodluck sis, salam :)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I thank you all for your messages.I appreciate your sincerity.even if i have no much time to stay here i can not forget you and all what you did for me when I was in need.may Allah bless you all

Salam alikum my dears.i hope you are in good health and imaan..i've been thinking ro the padt moments on tti and it is so long i don't write...I continue loving a good life.no evil touched me badly.it sometimes tried to cause a crash to my family but he still loses.I want to share with the ones who i know since 2010 that in sh Allah the actual family with which i live will get a one more member.....guess what? I m pregnant again !!! It is a great blessing for me.pray for me by tje way i already have five kids....

The Quran say

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Mash Allah dear sister. May Allah reward you and bless your children. Ameen

ishislam

i am never alone.allah is always with me
masha allah ukthi...may Allahu subhana wa ta ala bless you with a healthy cute baby and may your baby be good at eeman...Ameen...6 little ones...awww... :smile: