A new start

Daenerys

I took my Shahada yesterday - the feeling of peace is incredible. I still have so much to learn, but it felt right in my heart to revert now. Thank you all so much for this website, and I look forward to continuing to learn from and share Islam with you all.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu 'alaikum,
Ma sha'Allah sister.
Welcome to Islam.When someone becomes a muslim,all their previous sins are wiped out and they are as sinless as new born baby.You took shahadah in this month of blessings of Ramadan ma sha'Allah.May Allah bless you and keep you steadfast on His way.Ameen.Make du'a for us too.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
Mashallah sister, excellent news. :)
May allah (swt) make your path to paradise easy for you. May Allah (swt) keep muslim ummah steadfast on deen and guide all of us to straight path.

Thanks again for sharing awesome news. :)

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
I took my Shahada yesterday - the feeling of peace is incredible. I still have so much to learn, but it felt right in my heart to revert now. Thank you all so much for this website, and I look forward to continuing to learn from and share Islam with you all.

Assalam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu sister...
I'm very glad to hear about your Shahada :ma: Insha'Allah, you'll learn alot from here. I'm new to this website myself but i can already feel the warmth coming from the rest of the members Alhamdullilah. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you and trust me you'll find lots of true friends over here too. And you should feel very proud of the beautiful timing of your Shahadah, Ramadan always brings along lots of blessing of faith and imaan, and for you, it's brought the beautiful change that every non-muslim soul on this planet should crave for!
May Allah (SWT) bless you and the rest of the Muslim Ummah with the treasure of Emaan and deen..Aameen
Was'Salaam
Ayesha

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

Mabrrroook! It always triples up my happiness when it's a sister back on track*Smiles*I ask Allaah that He helps us so that we make it to Jannah together.

Welcome to the Ummah, welcome to TTI and Ramadan Mubarak.

serena77

mabrook Sister.. that is awesome news!!!
May allah (swt) guide your feet and heart forever and ever Ameen.
Serena

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh.

Congrats and Amazing. May you race to victory, before the hour comes... Ameen. Include us in your dua.

Here is an excerpt from something I read recently:
Additionally, the 89th chapter of the Qur'an mentions a certain city by the name of 'Iram (a city of pillars), which was not known in ancient history and which was non-existent as far as historians were concerned. However, the December 1978 edition of National Geographic introduced interesting information which mentioned that in 1973, the city of Elba was excavated in Syria. The city was discovered to be 43 centuries old, but that is not the most amazing part. Researchers found in the library of Elba a record of all of the cities with which Elba had done business. Believe or not, there on the list was the name of the city of 'Iram. The people of Elba had done business with the people of 'Iram!
From: http://islam101.net/islamic-theology-mainmenu-32/15-the-holy-quran/36-the-quran-is-amazing.html

Welcome. Ramlaan Greetings to you.

sclavus

You've done the right thing, good sister! You've done the best thing ever in your whole life!

We are glad for you!