Brothers A not so new member

I'm muslim since 2006.
And didnt properly introduced myself. All my life experiences led me to became a muslim. I had drug problems and depression problems & I was cured with bioenergy. Allways trying to find a realthing, actually all the time trying to find the real spirituallity among all that mess. By putting my reason (reading gospels) and critically thinking about all what was written in the texts I read, in interaction with my spirituallity experiences, and finally read a book which was given to me by mine & my mothers familly friends finally became a muslim. Most heavilly influence on me was by reading the book aimed for reestablishing or renewing the Islam in Bosnia. In the book I found the general information & also a kijamah signs which disturbed me heavilly as I didnt wanted to fell in a test by any of them. Didnt tell nobody my full story, now I'm doing it. And partitially to break the silence. My story was Allhamdullilah a way to come back to my Creator. I'm glad. Nobody's story is more or less significant. Alhamdullilah we are now united as a muslims in a religion of our Lord. To Allah we ask for help and unto thee we put our trust. Then for the first time I heard the call for prayer a call from Mecca calling me. Calling me with a promise: hayee alal sallah hayee alal fallah. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar; la illaha illAllah.

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and thanks for your story. :) May Allah grant you happiness in this life and hereafter.

Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and thanks for your story. :) May Allah grant you happiness in this life and hereafter.

Salam Aleykum Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barakatuh

I allready shared some stuff here but not my story. It's always nice to remember. Precious. Knowing 'my way'. Actually never thought of gathering every single component into one & to make story.

Wasalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
When you signed up the first time in salam you, did you use same username like in here? I used same, here and there. I don´t know what might be other reason. If you like to change your username, contact to admin.

When you signed up the first time in salam you, did you use same username like in here? I used same, here and there. I don´t know what might be other reason. If you like to change your username, contact to admin.

Salam

Correction:
Would like my forum is as profile name.
Allready contacted admin.

Assalam

Abu Juwairiya

I'm muslim since 2006.
And didnt properly introduced myself. All my life experiences led me to became a muslim. I had drug problems and depression problems & I was cured with bioenergy. Allways trying to find a realthing, actually all the time trying to find the real spirituallity among all that mess. By putting my reason (reading gospels) and critically thinking about all what was written in the texts I read, in interaction with my spirituallity experiences, and finally read a book which was given to me by mine & my mothers familly friends finally became a muslim.

Most heavilly influence on me was by reading the book aimed for reestablishing or renewing the Islam in Bosnia.

In the book I found the general information & also a kijamah signs which disturbed me heavilly as I didnt wanted to fell in a test by any of them. Didnt tell nobody my full story, now I'm doing it. And partitially to break the silence. My story was Allhamdullilah a way to come back to my Creator. I'm glad. Nobody's story is more or less significant. Alhamdullilah we are now united as a muslims in a religion of our Lord. To Allah we ask for help and unto thee we put our trust. Then for the first time I heard the call for prayer a call from Mecca calling me. Calling me with a promise: hayee alal sallah hayee alal fallah. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar; la illaha illAllah.

Jazakallah Khayrun Brother for your story. What was the name of the book you mentioned in the above post. It sounds interesting. Is it available in English and in PDF at all?

Jazakallah Khayrun Brother for your story. What was the name of the book you mentioned in the above post. It sounds interesting. Is it available in English and in PDF at all?

Salam Aleykum

My mother find connection between this book and black magic :) so she ripped it appart but that was in the year of 2007. In Croatian the name of the book is Jednoca Stvoritelja or in English the Oneness of Creator. The authors are from the Saudy Arabia. The several Scheichs participated in writing the book. The book cover was decorated with stars and a head on the front which symbolised the human capability of reasoning. And some of the thematics were also about evolution theory and about Gospel of Barnabas. I have the copy of that Gospel at home.
This Gospel as far as i know was forbiden by the Church but a book is a book. It leaves us to accept it or not. I did take it seriously. All this things led me to origins. In every single prayer muslims are remembering its creator over and over again. Back to basics. You are probably informed about 30 minor signs. These are the basics of belief as well as many other. But I was asking myself these signs are probably based on the authentic haddiths.
Must be.

Wasalam

Salam Aleykum

My mother find connection between this book and black magic :) so she ripped it appart but that was in the year of 2007. In Croatian the name of the book is Jednoca Stvoritelja or in English the Oneness of Creator. The authors are from the Saudy Arabia. The several Scheichs participated in writing the book. The book cover was decorated with stars and a head on the front which symbolised the human capability of reasoning. And some of the thematics were also about evolution theory and about Gospel of Barnabas. I have the copy of that Gospel at home.
This Gospel as far as i know was forbiden by the Church but a book is a book. It leaves us to accept it or not. I did take it seriously. All this things led me to origins. In every single prayer muslims are remembering its creator over and over again. Back to basics. You are probably informed about 30 minor signs. These are the basics of belief as well as many other. But I was asking myself these signs are probably based on the authentic haddiths.
Must be.

Wasalam

Salam Alaikom

After it was broken I was trying to find the copy on internet but didnt find it. In Zagreb in a Mosque there are lots of books too. There is a library for anybody wishing to read.
Alhamdullilah, i heard more and more people started to visiting the centre. In this times maybe it would be helpfull to expand my knowladge. As far as the haddith I'm well informed. Maybe this would be enough. Unfortunately I dont visit a centre often due to circumstances. To be honest my mother and father have conservative wiew on things. But i dont care. I' m keep on going. The wright information is a key factor that would led many to understand and to expand their knowladge. But some people dont take things for real or dont have enough courage.
A lot of kufars among the creation and corrupted souls.
In Islam to those who dont accept islam i think the proper anwser is: your choice. As long as they do not forbid somebody to keep going in the domain of Islam.

Wasalam