A prayer for my daughter....

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:TTI Family:

My daughter is in the hospital in the intensive care unit. She was barely breathing yesterday morning and it was very serious. She does have Asthma and she might have pneumonia. Her name is Khadijah and she is 14, please keep her in your duaas inshallah and say a small one for me too, I really need it.

Jazakallahu Khairan!:blackhijab:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalaam,

May Allah cure her illness and ease her pain.
May Allah keep your strong in your Eeman, Sis.

Ameen.

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

May ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) grant your daughter a quick recovery, there is nothing we can do . All we can do is pray for a quick recovery. And be patient my sister.Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Your daughter and the family are in my duaa. May ALLAH make tomorrow better than today for you. I know it is a difficult and very worrying situation but Insha ALLAH all will be well soon :)

:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
May Allah give Khadija a complete cure and to you strength and courage. Will remmeber you insha Allah in my prayers.

Wa alaikum salam

abuayesha

May Allaah give a speedy recovery to your daughter.

In our part of the world, we regularly give Goat Milk twice a day. Alhamdulillaah, there is progress in it. One of my grand daughter is also having this type attack and for the last six or seven months, Alhamdulillah, after starting giving Goat Milk, she is OK.

Wasslaam

Mixedup

Sister

I will remember you and your daughter in my prayers
Hope she makes a quick recovery

Wasslaam

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam, inshallah she will have a quick recovery and be in the best of health.

May I ask, was she having an asthma attack? About a month ago I had wheezing problems and breathing was very unfomfortable for me, they thought I had pneumonia aswell. What it turned out to be was an infenction treated improprly and I humdeillah recovered . Inshallah all will be well.

Salam.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: SISTER,

InshaAllah I'll you and your daughter in my dua' and i hope tomorrow you'll tell us that she's become perfectly well inshaAllah.

halah

:salam2:

May Allah grant your daughter a speed recovery;

"Allahumma Rabban-nasi, adhhibil-ba'sa, washfi, Antash-Shafi, la shifa'a illa shifa'uka, shifaan la yughadiru saqaman

[O Allah! the Lord of mankind! Remove this disease and cure her, You are the Great Curer. There is no cure but through You, which leaves behind no disease].'

May Allah strengthen your faith dear sister,you and your beloved daughter in my duaa.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: sister,

Your daughter and you both will be in my dua. May Allah grant her a fast and complete recovery and give you strength and patience.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Dear sister, Shahida

Allah knows that I do love you for the sake of Allah. May Allah heal your daughter so soon. My Allah strengthen you, gladden your heart and assure you on your daughter...Ameen :tti_sister:

Inshaa Allah your lovely daughter will recover soon. Have yaqeen in Allah's great mercy.

Islam is Peace

InshAllah sister. With the mercy and grace of Allah, what is best for you and your daughter will surely happen. May Allah subhna Wa taala, give you both strength, and sabr InshAllah.
I hope she gets better InshAllah.

Duas from all of us

assalam alaikum sister,
felt very sad to hear about your loving daughter....sometime Allah(swt)
takes our exam that's all i can say....our heart felt for you...we all brothers & sisters praying for your daughter...hope she will be fine very soon by the grace & blessings of Almighty Allah(swt) ..

pls let us know how is she..

khuda hafiz

GAZIJA

Staff member
Esselamu Aleikum,

May Allah subhanehu weteala gives your daughter better health and gives you sabr in overcomming this test.:salah:

wasalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: my dear sister Shaheeda

I am sure I will keep you and your daughter in my duas inshaALLAH. May ALLAH (swt) grant her a very quick recovery and make you rich in patience. amiin. Please keep us informed about her situation if you can sister.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

honglonhassan

MAY ALLAH GUVE HER SHIFAH!!!

:salam2:
May Allah (SWT) giver her shifah soon!!,
I remember you all in my dua inshaallah!.

Yours bro in islam
abul hassan

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamuaalikum Sister,

Your daughter and yr family will be in our dua's, Insha Allah.

We pray for her quick and uneventful receovery

salam