A question about Adam (as)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters - Inshallah you are all in the best of health and emaan.

Lately I got asked that - which nationality was Adam (as) and this person said how did all the other nationalities spring about if Adam (as) was only one nationality.

So my question is a 2-in-1 :)

1. What nationality was Adam (as)?
2. How did all the nationalities spring about?

I think I may know the answer.. but I am still looking for clarification :)

I really hate questions which I do not have an answer to becuase it slowly leads to doubts :(

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Salam.
Sorry but I also forgot to mention - please support your information with some evidence from Quran and Sunnah :)

and how did all the other nationalities spring about though?

Jazakallah khair for all your answers :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Akhi..ahsana Allaho elaik..

Do you mean nationalities as in *citizenships?!* (i.e. Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Tunisian, etc.) or nationalities as in *ethnicities?!* (i.e. Arabs, Farsis, Turks, Asians, Kurds, Hispanics, etc.)

I think if you specify just a tad the answers you will receive will hit the bullseye exactly as you want them to! :)

:wasalam:

zbhotto

Banned
Bellal Philips answer

In response to a similar question Dr. Belal Philips replied as follows......

When Allah (SWT) planned to create Adham (PBUH) He (SWT) commanded the angels to collect dust from every part of the earth. So some angles took black dust, some red, some white dust and so on. The mud was a mixture of those dust of different color. And, Allah (SWT) made Adham (PBUH) from that mud. Therefore, His gene had the produced offsprings of different color. This is how people of different race comes from a common source.

I cannot give you the reference that Dr. Bellal Philip had used in his Q&A session. Please go to www.youtubeislam.com an listen the lecture of devil's deception. I am not sure about the title of his lecture.

There is eveidence in support of the claiim that Jins were to live on earth several thousands years before Adham and Haowa(eve) came to earth.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
In response to a similar question Dr. Belal Philips replied as follows......

When Allah (SWT) planned to create Adham (PBUH) He (SWT) commanded the angels to collect dust from every part of the earth. So some angles took black dust, some red, some white dust and so on. The mud was a mixture of those dust of different color. And, Allah (SWT) made Adham (PBUH) from that mud. Therefore, His gene had the produced offsprings of different color. This is how people of different race comes from a common source.

I cannot give you the reference that Dr. Bellal Philip had used in his Q&A session. Please go to www.youtubeislam.com an listen the lecture of devil's deception. I am not sure about the title of his lecture.

There is eveidence in support of the claiim that Jins were to live on earth several thousands years before Adham and Haowa(eve) came to earth.

bingo thats exactly what I was thinking :)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Akhi..ahsana Allaho elaik..

Do you mean nationalities as in *citizenships?!* (i.e. Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Tunisian, etc.) or nationalities as in *ethnicities?!* (i.e. Arabs, Farsis, Turks, Asians, Kurds, Hispanics, etc.)

I think if you specify just a tad the answers you will receive will hit the bullseye exactly as you want them to! :)

ethnicities I think, you know like difference in physical appearance lol :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
and how did all the other nationalities spring about though?

i think its only natural that when the children and grandchildren of Adam (as) increased, they spread far and wide. And generation by generation due to different environmental factors, they started to look different, speak different language and had their own cultures and way of living.

and Allah knows best

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
ethnicities I think, you know like difference in physical appearance lol :)

Totally get you now..and I saw that mashallah your question had been answered..sorry if I caused any hassle..but I just wanted to know what you mean exactly so I won't waste your time :)

May Allah bless you and guard you akhi!

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb
Dear Brother...anthropologists have confirmed that all races come from only 1 MAN...i.e(Adam A.S)
i haven't read the scientific explanation ..but it must be somewhere on the net..

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
i think its only natural that when the children and grandchildren of Adam (as) increased, they spread far and wide. And generation by generation due to different environmental factors, they started to look different, speak different language and had their own cultures and way of living.

and Allah knows best

salam brother - I thought that too - but then I was like.. does environmental factors change DNA...eyes, skin, hair etc.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Totally get you now..and I saw that mashallah your question had been answered..sorry if I caused any hassle..but I just wanted to know what you mean exactly so I won't waste your time :)

May Allah bless you and guard you akhi!

lol no hassle :) but "etoile_de_mer" post has me wanting more :p
So if anyone could bring what the anthropologists have said would be the icing on the cake :D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
salam brother - I thought that too - but then I was like.. does environmental factors change DNA...eyes, skin, hair etc.

i think so. but we still remain humans. isnt it brother? :)

we, muslims, are not stupid like many others that say that due to environment change, apes can become men. :D