A Very Moving Quran Recitation with Lot's of Crying

IslamicPearl

Salam Aleykum

there ppl in the background...it sounds like they r laughting of the reciter. Am i wrong? If they r ..than allah subhana wa ta'ala forgive them for that.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

No sister,

They are weeping, for the Ayahs are very touching to hear.
This is the actual Ayahs the recitor is reciting from Surah Hashr:

And be not like those who forgot Allâh (i.e. became disobedient to Allâh) and He caused them to forget their ownselves, (let them to forget to do righteous deeds). Those are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). (19)
Not equal are the dwellers of the Fire and the dwellers of the Paradise. It is the dwellers of Paradise that will be successful. (20)
Had We sent down this Qur'ân on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rendt asunder by the fear of Allâh. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect[]. (21)
He is Allâh, beside Whom Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. (22)

He is Allâh beside Whom is Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allâh! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him. (23)

He is Allâh, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names[] . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. (24)

wasalaam.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlikum,

Well, the following recitation of Surah Qaaf is very emotional at one point. Makes us cry.

[yt]5lpB9E4L1Rc[/yt]

Wassalaam,
VE

ShaheedU

Extinct
Surah Hashr is by Ibrahim al Jibreen.(wait, its not, this is edited, check out Muhaaram23)

Surah Qaf, i think its by Abu bakr Shatry

ShaheedU

Extinct
Sorry Akhee, hes my favourite recitor but all i know is his voice and thats about it im afraid.

I dont think hes a Sheikh though.

BGfromGB

Recitation,

Sorry Akhee, hes my favourite recitor but all i know is his voice and thats about it im afraid.

I dont think hes a Sheikh though.
Question. Why are these recitations in Arabic. Why not in other languages.
I remember the days when the Catholics recited in latin. This did not make sense. There was no point in reciting things when you could not understand what was being said. Although latin is still used, most of the (Catholic)recitations are now sung in english or the mother tongue of the relevant country.
It would be nice to hear a Qu'ranic recitation in English. How about it

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I remember the days when the Catholics recited in latin. This did not make sense. There was no point in reciting things when you could not understand what was being said. Although latin is still used, most of the (Catholic)recitations are now sung in english or the mother tongue of the relevant country.

Hey there. A translation in English does not capture the full beauty nor the full meaning in Arabic. The Quran is God's word in Arabic; translations are man-made and subject to error.

www.quranexplorer.com/quran - This website has it in English for you. Plus the recitation.

I'm hoping another person can give a better explanation on why we have to pray in Arabic. (The recitation you heard above is during prayer).

samiha

---------
Staff member

:salam2:

Recitations are only in Arabic because the Quran is ONLY in Arabic. All else, as bro DNA mentions is only a TRANSLATION. A translation does not equal the same thing.

what do you say, the Quran were to be read in another language. You would not only lose the beauty of the text, but which translation would you use? I mean, in english... read the Quran? that would NOT be the Quran!

I go to France, that mosque reads in French, that one in Dutch, that one in Spanish, but sorry no english. How do i pray? Rather, i go to the French mosque because it's closest and I am standing in prayer wondering what Ayah, what part of the Quran this guy is reading and whether he's really saying anything.......

:astag: :astag:

do you see how wrong that would be? Disunity amongst Muslims, loss of meaning, of beauty, increace in inperfection, and loss of concentration. Over time, the Quran would lose its power, the translations would be again translated, words would change. No longer would it be in its perfect form.

For the purpose of understanding the Quran, reading a translation is acceptable, BUT the Quran itself is only in Arabic language.

I hope you understand, because i'm not sure if i explained my view correctly. may Allah save us from sin and error.

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

dear friend;

here are some books for you if you wish to know more:

Discovering the quran by Neil Robinson(a contemporary approach to a veiled text)

Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe in westöstlichen divan.(west eastern divan)

Road To Mekka by Muhammad Asad

"Islam The Alternative`" and" Islam in the3 year thousand "by Murad Wilfried Hofmann

i hope this helps be safe white dove!:) peace

ShaheedU

Extinct
salamu alaykum,
the first video is sheikh Muhammad al Ajami

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, your right!!!

How did i get that wrong?!!£"!£$"$!£

They dont even sound alike, i can explain, on my mp3 player i have loads of Ibraheem Jibreen and Ahmed al ajmy, and so somehow in my head i mixed the up!

Silly innit?

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Surah Hashr is by Ibrahim al Jibreen.(wait, its not, this is edited, check out Muhaaram23)

Surah Qaf, i think its by Abu bakr Shatry

thnx bro but there is bit confusion here the names you gave, was it for de 1st video .....cuz i tried it n it was not de same voice.......talkin about surah al-hashr recitiation..wht is de name of de sheikh/?