* A Video I Made about Muhammad (PBUH) * Please watch

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon
Beautiful words, with powerful meanings. The video has some animations, and is read by Cat Stevens, (Yusuf Islam.) The Prophet's words are in small text. At the end a very short recitation, with English translation, also a beautiful animation of the Qur'an. One of the most famous Islamic songs is played in the background - Tala' albadr alayna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trlnx5P91ak&feature=channel

What do you think ?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D

MashaAllah, tabarakaAllah!!! it's beautiful:):):)

I think you have done a FANTASTIC job!!! tabarakaAllah!!!!

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D:D

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Mashallah!..la qowta illa billah!

That was very beautiful..very nicely done indeed..baraka allaho feek akhi..wa jazaka al-jannah for this...I enjoyed watching it very much!

:wasalam:

salahdin

Its always touching whenever one hears the last sermon of our beloved prophet (salalahu aleyi wasalam) Its beautiful brother osman .

BigAk

Brother Osman... :salam2:

This is a very powerful video you have made. I loved it and got goose bumps off of it. It is very professional looking and sounding. Masha Allah. I have enjoyed it immensely that I have requested that I be in your circle of friends. I hope you accept me. We are neighbors Syria/Lebanon. :)

May Allah reward you and grant you jannat al firdows .. Ameen.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mashallah its a neatly done job. I don't think this is your first one? if yes then your work has to be commended. Well done bro.

Jazakallahuma khair.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

Very good job! MashaAllah.

May Allah reward you and touch many hearts by listening to this video.

May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

RealPerson

Sorry, but this is rubbish. It can't have taken you more than 5 minutes to make - what were you thinking? Are you proud of posting something like this on a public forum? Please, put a little more thought and effort into it next time

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Sorry, but this is rubbish. It can't have taken you more than 5 minutes to make - what were you thinking? Are you proud of posting something like this on a public forum? Please, put a little more thought and effort into it next time

Wow!

Talk about being *insolent*..Rasulullah gave us utter wisdom when he (saaws) said...

*speak good or remain silent*

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Well it is not fair to say that he has not done a good job without reasoning. What made you say that its rubbish....is it just because of your presumption of brother taking 5 mins or less than that? do you think that qualifies him or the video to be called so?

I would appreciate if you can be kind enough to give reasons for your comment.

:salam2:

does anyone know where I can read/written the prophet,PBUH last sermon in Arabic. And maybe even hear a sheik say it.

jazakum Allahu khair,

I am in need of this very much, in electronic format like webpage and mp3 audio.

naaad

mu'minah
As Salaam Alaikum,

THAT WAS AWESOME BROTHER!!!
very very touching indeed! i had read it before but hearing it was nice as well!
Masha ALLAH!!
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR!!:)

I really hope RealPerson's words dont discourage you!!
how much ever time it took- u've done a good job. and Keep it goin bro!!:)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
May I have some constructive criticism? What should I do to make you happy?

:salam2: "/