A word by Keith Ellison first muslim in US congress

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

is this guy really a subitter of Allah (swt)? Does he submit to the 5 pillars of Submission to Allah. Or is he a pawn?

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
is this guy really a subitter of Allah (swt)? Does he submit to the 5 pillars of Submission to Allah. Or is he a pawn?

Salaam alikom

Is this guy ! I think you can at least call him Brother,
I think if he he say la Ilhaa Ila Allah Mohammed Rasool Allah then he is a Muslim, why just assuming things make Duaa Allah guide him. why we all assume bad about people ?

Subhan Allah..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I telephoned the office of Representative. Mr. Ellison.
He was born a Roman Catholic and while in college he reverted to Islam. He is a practicing Muslim. He has just passed his first bill. He is considered to be an energetic member of Congress. He has been welcomed in DC.

I asked about the video. The gentleman who was answering my questions stated he did not know the date of the video. He told me dailymotion is like youtube.

Aliyah206

yes the guy is our brother fil islam..no need for us going around asking if he is really muslim!! subhanALLAH..he is already having difficulties dealing with the kafirs, i mean haven't seen the CNN headline interviewing Keith, their fisrt quetion to him was," so keith tell us if you're not really with our enemies....."
wallahi that was their fisrt quetion...i still have that interview video i'll try to post it later on inshallah..but now what we need is for muslims to stop turning againsht each other and show some LOVE and UNITY(BROTHERHOOD)

abdellah007

yes the guy is our brother fil islam..no need for us going around asking if he is really muslim!! subhanALLAH..he is already having difficulties dealing with the kafirs, i mean haven't seen the CNN headline interviewing Keith, their fisrt quetion to him was," so keith tell us if you're not really with our enemies....."
wallahi that was their fisrt quetion...i still have that interview video i'll try to post it later on inshallah..but now what we need is for muslims to stop turning againsht each other and show some LOVE and UNITY(BROTHERHOOD)

yes sister i ve seen that too and here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkpEduQJZo

wassalam

A

addan

the only wat i now

salaaaaaaaam
bro the only what i now is keith is a muslim
enjoy nation of islam then have relationshep for the other muslims
but keith is nation of islam
so nation of islam what did they believe?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

In my conversation with the staff member, Mr. Ellison is not afflilated with the Nation of Islam. Mr. Ellison is a Sunni Muslim.
The Nation has their website. It should give you a historical perspective of the Nation. Please understand that the Nation of Islam is not Muslim. They are trying to bridge the gap. A case in point is simply when they fast; they drink water; they do not fast during Ramadan. Most of the sermons are related to the Bible. It was a political agenda. Read Marcus Garvey.

Aliyah206

salaaaaaaaam
bro the only what i now is keith is a muslim
enjoy nation of islam then have relationshep for the other muslims
but keith is nation of islam
so nation of islam what did they believe?
subHANALLAH brotha..ADDAN..
don't speak without knowladge..thus allah hates those who plot thingswith guess and check...your've spoke like you new that Keith was in Nation of Islam..u didn't even say i think or maybe..while keith is a pure muslim(A soldier of ALLAH)..it's NOT our place to guess weither he prays hsi prayers with Intensions or not..Were all muslims, One ummah..ONE believer..one Nation..let us not judge each other from how we look from distance..just accept ur brotha as long as he BELIEVES IN allah and his messengers...(Allahu ALlam)