About grandfather

all4islam

:salam2:

I want to say something as i said my grandfather died
on 27th dec and on 28th dec i had dream about him telling me to do something or was telling me to stay away from something i don't understand
what it exactly means please help me tell me in any way what should i do i m confused.and i m not in pakistan where he died i m living in other country.i had met him last time 4-5 years ago and last talk on phone was in nov.after the dream i prayes read quran..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Please do not dwell on the dream. It was. It is no more.

Concentrate on salat and dua. Concentrate on gaining knowledge about Islam. You were blessed to have so much love. Thank Allah, Alhumdullila.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

I want to say something as i said my grandfather died
on 27th dec and on 28th dec i had dream about him telling me to do something or was telling me to stay away from something i don't understand
what it exactly means please help me tell me in any way what should i do i m confused.and i m not in pakistan where he died i m living in other country.i had met him last time 4-5 years ago and last talk on phone was in nov.after the dream i prayes read quran..

asalaam aleykum

there is a .?..who translates as such,
i will re direct it, soon any reply
for sure will send do u want here or internal mail?

YET what sisters' reply counts.

oops !! sorry....please reply me first "Do you want me to go ahead ?

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum

The dead do not communicate with the living. Only shaytaan and evil jinn try to communicate with us.

Before going to bed do the following.

Cup your palms together and blow gently into them then recite Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas.

Then pass your hands over as much of your body as possible beginning with your head and face, then the entire front of your body, do this three times.

Taken from Fortress of the Muslim by Sa'id bin Wahf Al-Qahtani

Ershad

As'alaamu Alaikkum

The dead do not communicate with the living. Only shaytaan and evil jinn try to communicate with us.

Before going to bed do the following.

Cup your palms together and blow gently into them then recite Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Nas.

Then pass your hands over as much of your body as possible beginning with your head and face, then the entire front of your body, do this three times.

Taken from Fortress of the Muslim by Sa'id bin Wahf Al-Qahtani

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

What's with the blowing gently? I have never heard about this.

I

IslamIsSimple

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

What's with the blowing gently? I have never heard about this.

This is mentioned in an "agreed upon" hadeeth, that the prophet peace be upon him used to do this before going to bed.

When he lays (on his right side) he would put his hand under his cheek and say "Allahumma in your name, I die and become alive" , and when he wakes up he would say "Alhamdulillah who made us alive after dying, and to Him we are ressurected" (Sleep is called, the minor death)

Also, based on a hadeeth, if you have a nightmare blow gentelly three times to your left, say "I seek refuge to Allah from the evil of the Shaytan and from it, and change the side you were sleeping on and go back to sleep.

Ershad

This is mentioned in an "agreed upon" hadeeth, that the prophet peace be upon him used to do this before going to bed.

When he lays (on his right side) he would put his hand under his cheek and say "Allahumma in your name, I die and become alive" , and when he wakes up he would say "Alhamdulillah who made us alive after dying, and to Him we are ressurected" (Sleep is called, the minor death)

Also, based on a hadeeth, if you have a nightmare blow gentelly three times to your left, say "I seek refuge to Allah from the evil of the Shaytan and from it, and change the side you were sleeping on and go back to sleep.

Jazakallahu khairan, brother.